when does land tier fee bill and on what

MishkaKatyusha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3029 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

well im spost to bill on the 7th,as thats my premium upgrade date.slight problem,i keep checking my card statements and the land tier fee hasnt billed yet.

havent even received any email yet regarding the thing.i got billed for my premium monthly but thats it

so now its the 8th,as far as i can tell from the my account controls i still have all my land,yet the land tier thing hasnt billed yet to my card.is this some kind of joke?

if its trying to bill some different kind of funding source than my paypal (which is my card in essence) that would be not only a bad idea but a big mistake.i was led to beleive by this whole process that it would only bill the funding source i gave to it.and my "budget" as it were requires everything regarding bills to be tightly controlled (i.e.,sending all the bills to one source)

also,before anyone gets any wrong ideas.take this

(also no,the land tier fee hasnt billed yet to the pre agreed upon billing source)

(and another thing,my bill date is the 7th,it is now the 8th.i dont know where linden labs is precisely,but the laws of the state of missouri in the united states require all billing dates in billing contracts to be honored without exception or derivation unless prior derivation is allwoed for by either written or verbal agreement between both parties involved in said contract.and i ,being the secondary party involved in this contract,have not been notified of any alternate billing dates other than whats been stated on my account.and that billing date has passsed without me being charged with the prior agreed funding source.so therefore this raises a legal quandry,and yes i do have more than enough funding in my card which is represented on here by paypal)

4 answers to this question

Lindens never come to this resident-to-resident Answers site, and nobody here has access to your account.  You may be very thankful for that. If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 1

You will have two billing dates.  One is for your Premium account dues, and that will be monthly, quarterly, or annually depending on the payment plan you selected.  The second will be for your land tier.  That is billed beginning one month after you first buy enough Mainland to be charged tier, and monthly thereafter for as long as you own Mainland.

You can use different payment methods for different things.  Set that up in your Account/Billing section.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3029 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.