Is it just me??

BettiRaige

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3033 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know r/p is a thing.. and I know everyone has a right to express themselves.  But i find this so distrubing.  How are these kind of items not dangerous?   Please tell me I am not the only one who things this whole account should be flagged?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Babyhawt-Cute-Bikini-Black-SMB-MESH-AVI/7599923#.VoQZJR58kJ4.facebook

That is lingerie for a child. The title of your post should have been "found age play pedo  paraphernalia on MP" 

Which sexual age play is about the one and only sex act SL forbids. That MP item, store, and owner just need a bunch of abuse reports to bring it to the lindens attention. 

If any of those pictures advertising those sex outfits were in rl a bunch of people would be going to jail, obviously. So yes it is sexual age play. Plus read the creator's profile it a mix of sex, sex and little girl lingerie stuff. 

Again this all is against SL's TOS. It just needs to be reported. 

Alwin Alcott wrote:

as long the general part of the forums also gives platform to cam prostitution from certain clubs/persons in sl, and even rl activities, i'm not surprised the thing you show is seen as ok too ....

Whats wrong with two consenting adults exchangeing money for service? No matter if you would like to particepate in it or if you find it disgusting, its none of your business or your place to judge.

But thats totally OT, as prostitution in Second Life and this item of questionable taste are both very different topics. Now to give the OP a suitable answer: The ToS forbids whats generally refered to as "sexual ageplay", but I'm not sure about the exact wording and neither can I predict how a report of this marketplace item would turn out. Of course, we all can imagine what kind of person would enjoy buying it. We all can imagine what gets done with a child avatar wearing that...

But with some bad luck, this could still be in a grey area.

I'll say if it really disturbs you, report the item and see what happens.

Something that stood out to my eyes immediately was the very mature face of the model. While the body appears to be very child-like, the face (and makeup) appear to be that of a mature (age of consent) woman. IMO

Many years ago a co-worker professed that his particular interest in women tended toward those with very small chests. In fact, anything beyond the mere suggestion of a swelling would not meet his "taste". He wasn't into children, a point he made very clear. But nevertheless he just preferred women that did not exhibit "curves".

Now .. the wording and name of the product? That's very edgy IMO. But once again, it is common to refer to a female (with whom you have an intimate relationship) as "baby". Many find it endearing and pleasurable to hear. So there is a case to be made for THAT being the intent of the name. (I don't believe it personally .. but I'm not The Judge either .. just a loudmouth.)

I agree though .. go ahead and report it and see what happens. A report will at least get the REAL judge to make a decision.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Whats wrong with two consenting adults exchangeing money for service?

nothing, but not in the general part of the forum, it should all be posted in ADULT, minors visit here... ánd the adds for new cammers... who checks the ones who reply?... your 16 year old daughter might need some L$ ... great idea isnt it?

Darrius Gothly wrote:

Something that stood out to my eyes immediately was the very mature face of the model. While the body appears to be very child-like, the face (and makeup) appear to be that of a mature (age of consent) woman. IMO

I just want to point out that the mesh body for which that outfit was created is billed specifically as a "mesh body for kids" (link), therefore it matters not how mature you believe the face looks... that outfit is simply, revoltingly risque for a child avatar.  Of course, that doesn't make the outfit, in and of itself, a violation of the ToS... though one could clearly argue that LL has the power to remove such questionably inappropriate content, should they care to do so.

But, there may be a viable reason why they wouldn't.  Primarily, the ability to track those who do purchase it, in order to see if it's subsequently used to actually violate the ToS and perhaps the law, depending on where those individuals live.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3033 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.