Happy Holidays, Kids!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That's a cute li'l rat, Aislin! Are you gonna teach him to cook?

We don't exchange gifts, but I did get my boarder, Mac, a "Pink Nightmare" onesie (from Christmas Story). I borrowed the big (100lb) therapy dog from Mom's retirement village to celebrate with us and she took a liking to the fuzzy material of the onesie. Mac spent the evening trying to get her off his lap. He'd scootch her over to an empty cushion and within a minute she'd crawl back onto him, snuggle in and give him a kiss.

It really is better to give than to receive.

;-).

I agree, Madelaine, giving is the best part of the holidays! I was just so excited about Touille...I've waited so long for him :matte-motes-big-grin:  This year was a bit of a bummer, someone got hold of my debit card info (Phishing, theft...no idea) just days before Christmas. My bank caught it fairly quickly, and the losses weren't too bad. Probably take about a month to get my money back, but of course they had to cancel all my cards, and it made things difficult...so my gift giving was pretty sad this year. I know it's not about how much you spend, and I was able to at least get something for my son, my partner, and my sons girlfriend. In the end, it was still a beautiful (although snowless) day with the people I love the most!! 

Okay, now you've got a rat, and they're pretty darn smart. So, here's something you gotta watch...

I've a friend who's trained her gerbils to do tricks using the clicker method. You don't expect to see such little things doing tricks, it's great fun to watch.

And finally, call me Maddy. I can't spell Madelaine.

;-).

Hippie Bowman wrote:

I got a water pic!  
 Now I can blast what teeth I have left right out of my mouth!  LOL!

Peace!

Since you probably won't be flossing anymore, tie some dental floss around your teeth before using the pik. That'll make it easier to fish them out of the drain after.

Aislin Ceawlin wrote:

I know I'm a bit late, but I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/Holiday! What wonderful gifts did you all get? I finally got the pet rat I've wanted for so long, lol! He's a hybrid hairless- dumbo ear and his name is Touille! 

My daughter asked for a rat for Christmas.

The rest of us had turkey.

***Call me Scrooge's meaner older brother

HA! So cute! They're such intelligent creatures! Touille is a geriatric fellow, a rescue, in fact;  I just couldn't leave the store without him though. He's very loveable, but I don't think his previous owner spent much time with him.  I take time everyday to let him run and play on the bed (he gets lost otherwise) He's taken quite a liking to my 11 year old Boxer, and my 13 year old Tuxedo cat....if he was female, I'd call them the Golden Girls...lol. They actually seem to like him, too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.