What can some one do when nothing else works and the case you open is now closed?

maggiessunrise

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

What can you do when nothing else works and the case you open is now closed?And your problems still there

No way to fix it at all?  I am just have to live with the fact my account is being taken from me because of this issue

4 years worth of a huge inventory  gone i can't buy linden no more  this problem cause me to lose my land

And now i am told there is nothing any one can do.....omg!! wow thanks sl for nothing

3 answers to this question

Maggie,

Do you use a creidt card as your payment method?  Linden Lab recently changed their credit card system, and asked everyone to re-enter their payment information.  Did you do that?

Did you used to buy $L from a third party site like DX Exchange?  Linden Lab discontinued the third party $L reseller program, so you can't do that any more.  But you can set up a verified PayPal account to buy and sell $L on the Linden Exchange.  If PayPal is not available in your country, LL has recently added Skrill as an accepted payment method.

Is there some other problem?  Call Billing at one of the numbers below:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

I have looked back over your previous posts here and at the advice that we have each offered, and it seems that there must be something that you are not telling us.  We keep having to guess at what your problem is, so it's hard to offer much more than we have already.  I suspect the same thing happened when you submitted a support case to Linden Lab.  Without more complete information, there's not much hope here.

I'll remind you again that this is a resident-to-resident Answers area.  We are not Lindens and Lindens never come here.We all have years of experience in SL but we have no special powers to look into your account.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.