Skrill or Paypal with Second Life ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 month later...

how work paypall and skrill, my partner is working on it for a week now and nothing, we loose our land if he cant get lindens from paypal or skrill, can someone please tell me how it works and what he have to do to get lindens on it to buy Lindens please???????? i have search for a week and cant find it.. so i really hope someone can im me inworld and can explain how it works only dutch or english please :)

greetings ladyy Haven

• 9 months later...

Alwin Alcott wrote:

mystree Feila wrote:

. I have a premium account directly from my bank account...

impossible

Just for your info, you can have a premium PayPal account linked directly to your bank account (called verified and linked via instant transfer) - I think this is what Mystree is referring to.

Them complaining here instead of to PayPal (like they should've) mixes up all of the messaging in their post.

[Source]

Freya Mokusei wrote:

Just for your info, you can have a premium
PayPal
account linked directly to your bank account (called
verified
and linked via instant transfer) - I think this is what Mystree is referring to.

Them complaining here instead of to PayPal (like they should've) mixes up all of the messaging in their post.

[
]

i know... thats why i say that is impossible, writing things right makes the discussion a lot easier. And clear where to knock the door when something goes wrong.

Freya Mokusei wrote:

Phil Deakins wrote:

a minimum of US$10,000.

Lol.

Oh LL, never change.

Yes they do. They used to pay MUCH smaller amounts directly into bank accounts. I don't remember if there was an actual minimum though. I used to have between 4k and 5k US$ paid in each month. Then they changed, and made it a minimum of US$10k.

At the time I thought they were trying to pretend that it's a big company, but Google's (a genuinely big company) minimum is US$100 and I decided that they just don't want to bother doing it.

You're right about LL never changing inasmuch as they always do anti-customer things, and upping the minimum to US$10k is one of their anti-customer things.

• 2 years later...

After trying to widthraw funds from Paypal and getting error throughout a day:

Review
Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later.

and been unable to contact a real person in their phone number becaise the automatic system fails to recognize my phone number...

I am thinking about givin Skrill a good look.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.