Have you ever had anything free

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

that was worth what you paid for it?

I had some free food on the street theother day but they wanted me to buy a plastic fork to eat it with. It was really messy but I wasn't going to pay for a fork so I ate it with my hands.

Teri

((The vendor then offered to sell me a paper napkin to clean myself up with!!!))

Here where I live fast food places can't charge for water. HOWEVER, if you want it in something other then a shot glass sized cup, you have to pay the amount as if you were buying a medium or large soda. Suposidly its for the "cup".

My favourite restaurant doesn't charge for water or the glass. I don't think they are alloed to.

Teri

((But they do charge if you want ice in it.))

(((I asked them if they could put ice in and wait ten minutes before they served it to me. Then it would just be water.)))

Recently I won a "Polar Loop" activity bracelet. Almost every day it's telling me that I'm sitting too much. Then it suggests that to reach the activity goal I should jog for some 53 minutes. Or as an alternative walk for 2 hours 16 minutes. :smileymad: :smileytongue:

About my last night's sleep it reported:

• 8 hours 16 minutes slept last night
• 6 hours 12 minutes restful sleep :matte-motes-asleep:
• 2 hours 2 minutes restless sleep :matte-motes-sick: :matte-motes-dont-cry: :matte-motes-yawn:

Then if I'm sitting down for 55 minutes, it nags me "get some activity".

Was it worth to win it? Sure, cost me nothing. :matte-motes-big-grin:
Maybe it will convince me to be physically more active. Time will tell.

Coby Foden wrote:

Recently I won a "Polar Loop" activity bracelet. Almost every day it's telling me that I'm sitting too much. Then it suggests that to reach the activity goal I should jog for some 53 minutes. Or as an alternative walk for 2 hours 16 minutes. :smileymad: :smileytongue:

About my last night's sleep it reported:

• 8 hours 16 minutes slept last night

• 6 hours 12 minutes restful sleep :matte-motes-asleep:

• 2 hours 2 minutes restless sleep :matte-motes-sick: :matte-motes-dont-cry: :matte-motes-yawn:

Then if I'm sitting down for 55 minutes, it nags me "get some activity".

Was it worth to win it? Sure, cost me nothing. :matte-motes-big-grin:

Maybe it will convince me to be physically more active. Time will tell.

Ihave a much more expensive version of that device.

Teri

((It's called a wife.}}

ibnsane wrote:

My neighbor tries to give me food when she has parties. I always politely accept but never eat it.

Hahaha...and maybe your neighbor is so tired of always offering you this food, but politely continues to do it, because she thinks you love it.

This "game" can go on for years, if non of you stops it, by telling the truth to the other person :matte-motes-wink:

CheriColette wrote:

haha ...was this pun intentional  
:)

(it sounds like great freeby btw)

The pun, if there was any,  was totally accidental. :smileyhappy:

It's been very revealing experience to wear that thing. I have learned that I need to be much more active than what I have used to be - to keep that thing happy. Stand up for a while every 55 minutes, walk many kilometers per day, or run, or stand a lot instead of sitting, or, or, or... etc..

Roadrunner.jpg                  tired-tired-weary-exhausted-smiley-emoticon-000749-large.gif               :smileysurprised:    :smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.