EWW pedophile made a conference call with me and a bunch of other child avatars asking for sex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

when he also had others in that call i assume it's a groupconference so you are in that group too... groups are joined by youself.

And is it'snot a group he would have to pick you somewhere for some reason, so look at your own trail.

With only yelling here there's a pedophile you proof nothing, it's only your story.

If you can't stand the dark side of SL, hit the red cross in the right upper corner, thats still the best protection.

You are either in a group with this individual or a friend of them.  Either way,  you should report this. 

I also agree that, rather than stick around and see/hear what they have in mind, exit the conversation.  Why submit yourself to something distasteful?

Alwin Alcott wrote:

when he also had others in that call i assume it's a groupconference so you are in that group too... groups are joined by youself.

And is it'snot a group he would have to pick you somewhere for some reason, so look at your own trail.

With only yelling here there's a pedophile you proof nothing, it's only your story.

If you can't stand the dark side of SL, hit the red cross in the right upper corner, thats still the best protection.

It's possible to start a group call with nearby avatars without them either being your friend or sharing a group.

Splatulated wrote:

any way to report them ?

Yes this is how you do it. Next time he calls you ask him for his home address. Then report it directly to me. Log off SL. Wait 24 hours. Log back in safely knowing you'll never hear from him again. :P

This is something SL takes very seriously... but they are unwilling to do anything about it.  Once upon a time maybe, but not any more.  A Linden may come on the forum from time to time to pay lip service to how they work feverishly behind the scenes to enforce policy but... nah... not really.

If you find someone to be offending, it's a simple mouse click.  You and your friends can just mute them.  

Spinwilly Saiman wrote:

This is something SL takes very seriously... but they are unwilling to do anything about it.  Once upon a time maybe, but not any more.  A Linden may come on the forum from time to time to pay lip service to how they work feverishly behind the scenes to enforce policy but... nah... not really.

If you find someone to be offending, it's a simple mouse click.  You and your friends can just mute them.  

its a new account everysingle day 

if i could mute their IP 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.