I am back!! how its is possible? in year 2015

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3401 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello again

In the server Sandbox Weapon Testing and others public server I found that,th.jpg
With my time and my experience I have found a series of irregularities from many people to make illegal money and embezzle to Linden Labs making use of illegal acts to obtain benefits and money by exploiting the resources of our world of second life

so they do I'll give you a real example

""lela"" ,last time that i explain the reasons and btw who is dench- who is nigras and who is laGondola Pirma? we are those clusters guys and we earn money with trarffic! you guys log in and you are forced to log off again" log in ... log off again! we are using players just to make traffic! that is all! nothing more guys! did you get that now?""'Lela´ you know, the funny thing is that i do not play the game sir.

other real example

sin_nombre-- I am controlling it while using you and your alts, sir.
sin_nombre-- just for money - sir that is the game here
sin_nombre---some of us are not playing sl. you know?
sin-nombre-- we are making profits with traffic
sin-nombre-- that is the game - that is sl. sir.
sin-nombre--everytime the cluster sims are crashing or someone is using attacks we earn money - linden want that traffic. you do not know why - right?.
sin-nombre-- it is not good if the cluster sims are filled or unscripted. that stop the behaviors of the players. that is a problem to us, sir
sin-nombre--every Poop i let go on your avi is a little bit of traffic. you see? it is not good if WT is filled nor unscripted. sir

the players has people crash Weapon Test server to make money from people having to login all the time at the same time
to much inescrupulos people has making money from making people log all the time.
some objects created due an error, to test the client in navigator.

because of this not play peacefully and enjoy many places in Second Life because of this problem, whenever if you see a crash sever thats is because somebody are doing with this for to make a illegal money and this affects the world

note i dont mention a names because is ilegal post a names in the forums, but if somebody ask to me i can tell the names of this horrible group. one of the servers most vulnerable are the sandbox especially weapon test sanbox.

IvanTwin Rogers wrote:

Hello again

In the server Sandbox Weapon Testing and others public server I found that,
th.jpg

With my time and my experience I have found a series of irregularities from many people to make illegal money and embezzle to Linden Labs making use of illegal acts to obtain benefits and money by exploiting the resources of our world of second life

""lela"" ,last time that i explain the reasons and btw who is dench- who is nigras and who is laGondola Pirma? we are those clusters guys and we earn money with trarffic! you guys log in and you are forced to log off again" log in ... log off again! we are using players just to make traffic! that is all! nothing more guys! did you get that now?""'Lela´ you know, the funny thing is that i do not play the game sir.

other real example

sin-nombre--everytime the cluster sims are crashing or someone is using attacks we earn money - linden want that traffic. you do not know why - right?.

sin-nombre-- it is not good if the cluster sims are filled or unscripted. that stop the behaviors of the players. that is a problem to us, sir

sin-nombre--every Poop i let go on your avi is a little bit of traffic. you see? it is not good if WT is filled nor unscripted. sir

the players has people crash Weapon Test server to make money from people having to login all the time at the same time

to much inescrupulos people has making money from making people log all the time.

because of this not play peacefully and enjoy many places in Second Life because of this problem, whenever if you see a crash sever thats is because somebody are doing with this for to make a illegal money and this affects the world

note i dont mention a names because is ilegal post a names in the forums, but if somebody ask to me i can tell the names of this horrible group. one of the servers most vulnerable are the sandbox especially weapon test sanbox.

Well well well......welcome back?

Do you still ride that huge white, high, horse of you with all the protest signs attached  to grief ..errr....welcome... everyone in the the welcome areas or are you now just sticking to sandboxes?

Ah, welcome back; it's good to see the old targets old-timers returning to the newly cleansed Augean Stables of the forums.

I see that you haven't bothered to use your absence to improve the coherence and clarity of your English, nor to read up about the rules on mentioning other residents in a pejorative fashion.

Still, I am sure someone will be along soon to continue your education.

IvanTwin Rogers wrote:

Hello again

In the server Sandbox Weapon Testing and others public server I found that,
th.jpg

other real example

So, what you're saying is, "These are horrible evil people but when they tell me a completely illogical story it must be true"?

Linden Lab hasn't paid for "dwell" in many, many years; they've never paid for "traffic." What benefit would Linden Lab get for people to need to relog into a region? It only increases the load on their system without bring money into the Lab.

Siempre aparece el mismo grupito burlandose de mis post para quitarle eficiencia a lo que se delata y para quitarle importancia a los rotos de second life. los sandbox son parte de second life y es ahi  en donde linden labs hace mucho dinero por el asunto de la venta de armamento, pero eso no quita que tienen un horrible bug en donde la gente hace dinero tumbando y crash los servidores de manera ilegal he irresponsable usando el trafico de las personas.

obviamente ninguno de ustedes alcahuetes del foro van a admitir ese tipo de cosas muy negativas. este problema va mas alla de los estupidos griefers.,

Puede que yo descubra a la mafia que hace dinero de manera ilegal, puede que sea 100 por ciento real mis denuncias y esta gente del foro no lo va admitir aqui. es  mas facil burlarse y criticar del OP

In my horrible english version

Always appears the same small group ridiculing from my post to take away efficiency to what it reveals and putting emphasis on the broken of second life. the sandbox are part of second life and it is there where linden labs makes much money by the issue of arms sales, but that does not mean that you have a horrible bug where people make money lying and crash servers illegally have irresponsible using the traffic of people

Obviously none of you pimps of the Forum will admit that kind of very negative things. This problem goes more beyond stupid griefers.,

Can I find out the mafia making money illegally, may be 100 percent real my complaints and this forum people will not admit here. It is more easy mock and criticize the op

yo cumplo con mi parte de denunciar esto.

I do my part to denounce this
th.jpg

you are being trolled by those people in the sandbox

those people have put it in a way that appears to make sense to you

+

here is how it goes

there is a weapons testing sandbox with a shop selling weapons. There is a weapon the shopowner wants to create a demand for

the shop owner shoots the intending customers with the weapon when they come to the sim. This forces them to relog, one, two or three or however many more times. They keep doing this bc they so want the fabulous weapon

bc they spend way more time on the sim trying to buy the weapon (than they would if they didnt keep getting crashed) then the parcel dwell number is artificially inflated

ergo. The artificial dwell number raises the sims profile. Ergo. more people notice the high number and come to the sim to investigate (and buy) the awesome weapon. Which leads to even more crashing and inflated dwell, leading to even more people coming and more sales

+

this kinda trolling only works on people who believe that there are no simple answers to anything. That there are hidden/undisclosed reasons behind everything

however

there is something that does happens

you need a gullable victim. The most gullable victim is somebody with money who thinks that they can increase their foot traffic (and exposure) by paying others to come to their shop (or sim rp, club or whichever)

so once you have your victim then you make them a device that pays out some little money to avatars who do come. Then bc you the device maker know that most who do come are bots, you put your own bot in there to shoot people (and the many bots) to crash them

most bots (and new people) will log back into the same sim in pursuit of free money. Then you shoot them again

the gullible victim sees the dwell report and compares it to how much the device paid out, sans fees. The numbers are higher than they would be if most of the visitors never got shot

the gullable goes woohooo!!! thanks ever so much !!! This is wonderful

You go: aww gee! you ever so welcome. Umm!! do you want to extend your contract with me. And my awesome crowd-pulling device

IvanTwin Rogers wrote:

linden
labs
makes
much
money
by
the
issue
of
arms
sales...

Wrong.  If you buy arms the only person that makes much money is the other resident who is selling them.  LL only makes money if you buy $Ls to buy the arms or the arms dealer cashes out the money they make.  That amount is insignificant because they charge such a small fee.

Calling people names like 'pimp' is the last resort of people who have no ground to stand on.

LlazarusLlong wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

i reira he kotahi huinga mo te reo ingarihi, e kotahi mo te mea katoa atu

A na tēnei wāhanga he hoki te reo ingarihi

اگر آپ انگریزی کو درست کرنا چاہتے ہیں تو اس کے بعد ہی انگلش فورم پر جانے

I Say alcahuete the translator translate that in pimp, i check that the : prostitute work for a pimp, thats is a wrong translator the spanish to english, i apologize with that, i do not mean, when i say the alcahuetes in this forums i mean, alcahuetes is a person gossip , not pimp

but maybe second life have lots of pimps in a role players but not in the forums, the forums have lots of gossip so i am very serius guy

th.jpg

irihapeti wrote:

LlazarusLlong wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

اگر آپ انگریزی
کو درست
کرنا چاہتے ہیں تو
اس کے بعد ہی
انگلش
فورم پر جانے

Zhah nindol naut l'eralk?

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

LlazarusLlong wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

اگر آپ انگریزی
کو درست
کرنا چاہتے ہیں تو
اس کے بعد ہی
انگلش
فورم پر جانے

Zhah
nindol naut l'eralk?

Ah, drow elfen meltingpotese.

"Take a bit of Slovak,

Mix it with Yoruba,

Add a touch of Catalan,

And a little bitty bit of  that Euskeran too..."

Perhaps you're right, and we need an "Other languages" subforum.

And perhaps an "ESLer English Practice" subforum" too - or maybe the "Hippy's Friends" thread does that job.

[With apologies to Cook and Greenaway, Blue Mink, and particularly Herbie Flowers of the big blue bass.]

LlazarusLlong wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

LlazarusLlong wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

اگر آپ انگریزی
کو درست
کرنا چاہتے ہیں تو
اس کے بعد ہی
انگلش
فورم پر جانے

Zhah
nindol naut l'eralk?

Ah, drow elfen meltingpotese.

"Take a bit of Slovak,

Mix it with Yoruba,

Add a touch of Catalan,

And a little bitty bit of  that Euskeran too..."

Perhaps you're right, and we need an "Other languages" subforum.

And perhaps an "ESLer English Practice" subforum" too - or maybe the "Hippy's Friends" thread does that job.

[With apologies to Cook and Greenaway, Blue Mink, and particularly Herbie Flowers of the big blue bass.]

th.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3401 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.