Your favorite room in your home (anti spammmers pic thread)

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't have a home I can do anything with at the moment, but when I have in the past its always been the garden for me. I live in a flat in rl and can kill a pot plant just by looking at it so for me sl was perfect. I could spend hours trawling around looking for greenery and bits n bobs for it, safe in the knowledge I couldn't kill anything. Always a cross between well manicured lawns and wilderness with peace and romance thrown in for good measure.

Jazleen Raynier wrote:

I don't have a home I can do anything with at the moment, but when I have in the past its always been the garden for me. I live in a flat in rl and can kill a pot plant just by looking at it so for me sl was perfect. I could spend hours trawling around looking for greenery and bits n bobs for it, safe in the knowledge I couldn't kill anything. Always a cross between well manicured lawns and wilderness with peace and romance thrown in for good measure.

Lol, Jazleen. Same for me: I also live in a flat with no view on trees or garden. I also spend hours in my virtual garden and SL greenery shops in SL must just love me for all the Lindens I spent there! :smileyvery-happy:

Anny Broek wrote:

I don't have a home anymore, but this was my last garden where i spent most of my time with my bunnies and other pets.

Aquincum-BunnyGarden_02.jpg

Oh! It's a very romantic garden Anny! One can almost smell the flowers and I love your willow tree! It's a very beautiful place, thank you for sharing! Spring is in the air, hehe! :smileyhappy:

Anny Broek wrote:

Very nice pic Valerie :smileyvery-happy:

Your 'messy' desk looks so cosy next to the Christmas Tree.

For me it is always very inspiring to be surrounded by nice books, cards and papers or other little gadgets.

Thank you Anny! My picture pretty much reflects my real desk, lol. I used it as my Christmas card this year. An empty desk makes feel I have an empty brain! :smileyvery-happy:

squashy Beeswing wrote:

This isn't the master bedroom, it's the 2nd bedroom.   The bed has sleeping poses only, but we always have our best chats in this bed.  :smileyhappy:

Snapshot_011a.jpg

Wow squashy! Now this is an awesome bed! I bet you have your best chats in it! :smileyvery-happy:

Lovely room, lovely picture!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.