sorry we are closed and withdrawal pain

irihapeti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

yesterday last night I went to come on the forums

it said: sorry we are closed

i nearly collapse on the floor with withdrawal pain. Heartache even. Was terrible !!!

when I try again this morning then before I try I was thinking that if is still closed then I am just going to lie down on the floor and just die

lucky for me tho it wasnt still closed (:

i understand the love for these forums, all the memories, the people, the friendships, the surprising situations.

I had a scare like that some time ago, they closed the forums for 3 days, archived our conversations, and general discussions dissapeared.

many of us were confused and asked for our home, general discusions, to be available again.

luckly, Linden Lab realize how important this place of reunion is to us, and we have it back.

Canoro Philipp wrote:

i understand the love for these forums, all the memories, the people, the friendships, the surprising situations.

I had a scare like that some time ago, they closed the forums for 3 days, archived our conversations, and general discussions dissapeared.

many of us were confused and asked for our home, general discusions, to be available again.

luckly, Linden Lab realize how important this place of reunion is to us, and we have it back.

Yep, we **bleep** and moan about it, but we can't live without it.

Funny creatures, we are.

;-).

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Look, if you ever again feel like just dying, call me. I'll incinerate you, which will satisfy us both.

ETA: Here's my progress to date...

Warm Welcomes Gallery.jpg

I so need to keep my appointment to be incinerated.....such that I may rise from the ashes into a fierce wing-flapping awesome phoenix.

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

I so need to keep my appointment to be incinerated.....such that I may rise from the ashes into a fierce wing-flapping awesome phoenix.

Ya know, given that my fireplace burns away sin, and the vast majority of those who've visited it needed the extra room, I'm not sure Phoenix is the right analogy. That you'd be awesome is not in doubt.

Ya know, given that my fireplace burns away sin, and the vast majority of those who've visited it needed the extra room

what about people who are sinless already. say like umm! me for example ??

like do the fire go: o.m.g !!! is a sinless person, i cant cleanse this person of anything. and then do it get mad bc it thinks that somehow the person is actual like really really evil but just faking it. and then like turns them into a crispie ??

You would have been in real trouble the time they shut them down for 10 days back when all the redzone stuff was going on..

They said it was to update them,but i know what they did there..hehehe

The place was a war zone hot box of RZ threads..

They needed to let the place cool off some.:smileyvery-happy:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

You would have been in real trouble the time they shut them down for 10 days back when all the redzone stuff was going on..

They said it was to update them,but i know what they did there..hehehe

The place was a war zone hot box of RZ threads..

They needed to let the place cool off some.:smileyvery-happy:

yes it might of been something like that as well this time

it might of been James junk that done it. Like there might of been zillions of people posting pics of their own junk on here. that only the mods got to see

and the mods all had to go to the doctors for eye and brain sear treatments maybe

(:

irihapeti wrote:

like do the fire go: o.m.g !!! is a sinless person, i cant cleanse this person of anything. and then do it get mad bc it thinks that somehow the person is actual like really really evil but just faking it. and then like turns them into a crispie ??

Nothing to worry about.  I, who am without sin as should be perfectly obvious to even the most casual observer, walked through the Fire. It did not get angry with my innocence. It just did its job, and had I been burdened with a sin or two, I'm sure it would have consumed them.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

Nothing to worry about.  I, who am without sin as should be perfectly obvious to even the most casual observer, walked through the Fire. It did not get angry with my innocence. It just did its job, and had I been burdened with a sin or two, I'm sure it would have consumed them.

you sure that it never gave you some sins that you never had before. And maybe put some block on your mind so that you dont know that you got them now ??

is some pretty evil fires out there that do this kinda stuff

am pretty sure that Maddy is not evil tho. But the fire might of put a block on her as well. Like a innocence block maybe (:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

Shall I quote from you, after your walk through my fire?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/58030004@N06/5798026437/in/set-72157626488154798

Of course I shall...

"I am purified. I have walked into the fire and I have bathed in it. Nothing will ever be the same."

Either you were pure and nothing changed, or you were purified and nothing will ever be the same.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

Of course I shall...

"
I am purified. I have walked into the fire and I have bathed in it. Nothing will ever be the same.
"

Either you were pure and nothing changed, or you were purified and nothing will ever be the same.

I may have been exaggerating.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

Of course I shall...

"
I am purified. I have walked into the fire and I have bathed in it. Nothing will ever be the same.
"

I may have been exaggerating.

I think you need another walk through the fire, yes?

Snugs McMasters wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

am pretty sure that Maddy is not evil tho.  

What?!

Hanging upside down from the bottom of the Earth is affecting your thinking and/or perception.

hmmm!! might be true this. I get hot toes and cold ears sometimes. At the same time

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.