Please welcome our new member.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2139 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

*Chuckles@Chuck. Yes I agree, very funny.

Apparently Ms Lisa got accidentally caught up in development of the "Animus" time machine for the Assassin series of games and was teleported to here and now.

Rumor has it she has given up modelling and pole dances in New Venice in SL and "not a real a happy a bout it" so they say. Especially as she's now called simply Mona.Resident.

Poor thing. You know, world famous one day, just another Moaning Resident the next ^^

Quinn Morani wrote:

Off Topic from this thread (and what could be more appropriate given that this is the Off Topic forum)... Dillon, I can hardly tell from that tiny avatar photo, but are you wearing your "I'm a Lefty" t-shirt? That's awesome! :smileyvery-happy:

Looks like the answer is yes.

BTW just click on someone's name then their pictures and you can see full size. :smileyhappy:

Picture 1.png

Quinn Morani wrote:

Off Topic from this thread (and what could be more appropriate given that this is the Off Topic forum)... Dillon, I can hardly tell from that tiny avatar photo, but are you wearing your "I'm a Lefty" t-shirt? That's awesome! :smileyvery-happy:

Good eye, Quinn! Yes that is my Lefty tee. I was in a hurry to get an avatar pic and being at work only had access to online stuff so I made a quick crop of a pic in my album and used that. I wondered if anyone would notice; I made sure to get the top line of text in the picture.

Now that I've seen Suella's badge and picture post I'll probably get more creative maybe over the weekend, but I think I'll hang onto the Lefty shot anyway.:smileyhappy:

Well if I'd just looked one post down I'd have seen Keli posted the one from my profile.

@Keli, you are so clever. What a good forum detective you are!

@Dillon, Suella's post about the badges sure has beautified this otherwise sterile looking forum. I love how creative some people have been. I'll probably continue to tinker with mine over time, but satisfied with it for now. I just wish I knew how people were getting the gray translucent boxes that show stats in white instead of the white bubble I have.

• 7 years later...
On 4.3.2011 at 2:19 PM, Maryanne Solo said:

Apparently Ms Lisa got accidentally caught up in development of the "Animus" time machine...

So was this thread.

It's generally not a good idea to restart seven years old discussions since they often contain outdated info but oh well, this one seems harmless enough.

1470 would not be the oldest SL account btw.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2139 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.