The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Ohmahgah! You both have such nice houses -- houses that're about to be chewed up, hairballed-on and pet-hair-coated.
:D

Really though-- these photos made me grin. And Val, you almost have enough to start a circus?
;)

/digs in my inventory: should have parrots, elephants; mooses; and some other exotic creatures. I guess a turkey wont do.
:P

Don't forget your polar bears too Val!  HEHE!  Hugs!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

I've just adopted this adorable little fellow. (Or did HE adopt me?) :smileyhappy:

robin.jpg

/steals Val's sweater and runs :smileyvery-happy:

Oh, btw, cute little bird :smileyvery-happy:   Pretty soon you can open a zoo with all the animals you have :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

I think i sent this link to everyone that was online at the time.  This is so so worth taking an hour to go see.  Santa's workshop is still locked but if your resourceful,  you can get in and see all the secret creations underway.  I was going to show a few more pictures buuuuuttttt, I don't want to spoil one of the most amazing rooms.  Shown on most visited from your viewer to find or IM me and ill send you the link.

Christmas is coming :)

Neal Santas workshop.jpg

elf deer.jpg

Saraya Starr wrote:

I said I would never change my shape for mesh..well *coughs*  I loved this top from League so much that I did a bit of minor tweaking to make it fit..lol.  So, new top and new hair from ploom
:)

Snapshot_175.jpg

:D So begins the slippery mesh-shape-changing slope, giggle.

You look completely different though, Sara-- I didn't recognize you. Gorgeous. :)

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

:matte-motes-agape: Neal! You'd pick the lock to Santa's workshop and risk not getting any presents?

ko_snowday1.jpg

ko_snowday2.jpg

ko_snowday3.jpg

Christmassiness hit me today also. A good day to ice-skate.

The are wondeful pictures Ko! Looks like a dream... :smileyhappy: Skate safely and don't get too close those polar bears! :D

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

I've just adopted this adorable little fellow. (Or did HE adopt me?) :smileyhappy:

Val... uhm... last I read you were at Zooby's looking at cats. Are you sure taking in a sweet little robin is wise?
;)

Hehe, this little robin comes from a temp rezzer trunk. He poofs fast enough before the cat can even notice he was there!
:P

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

I said I would never change my shape for mesh..well *coughs*  I loved this top from League so much that I did a bit of minor tweaking to make it fit..lol.  So, new top and new hair from ploom

Snapshot_175.jpg

So begins the slippery mesh-shape-changing slope, giggle.

You look completely different though, Sara-- I didn't recognize you. Gorgeous.

Sara, I'm with Ko, you look wonderful but so different! If it was not for the Mandala bracelets, I wouldn't have recognized you either! :D

NealCrz wrote:

I think i sent this link to everyone that was online at the time.  This is so so worth taking an hour to go see.  Santa's workshop is still locked but if your resourceful,  you can get in and see all the secret creations underway.  I was going to show a few more pictures buuuuuttttt, I don't want to spoil one of the most amazing rooms.  Shown on most visited from your viewer to find or IM me and ill send you the link.

Christmas is coming

Neal Santas workshop.jpg

elf deer.jpg

I don't know....that deer in the back looks pretty shifty...

Saraya Starr wrote:

I said the same until a few months back. I was so sick of *nothing* in mesh fitting me (apart from occasional boots and hair) that I rebuilt my shape as 'mesh friendly'. The idea was to recreate my appearence as closely as possible, but using sliders that affect the av skeleton (body width etc.) instead of those tht only affect the overlying shape (like body fat & muscle). I managed to get it close enough as to be almost identical to my old shape, maintaining the proportions I like. As far as mesh clothing goes, I went from XXL sizes being too small to wearing a small or medium from most stores.

I still tweak my shape occasionally for mesh, but I keep my normal shape and put the new version in the clothing folder it was made for. Normally it involves the sort of changes that clothing might make in RL - narrower waist for corsets, changes in breast gravity & cleavage for tops - so I consider it normal that the odd tweak is necessary.

And lest I forget... that's a great look. Love the drape of the top, and I'm a fan of ploom hair too.

Yea, welll, we had an impromptu get together at my place with Raven, Sara, Kylan, my dog Ginger,  Capt Ahab the Parrot, and Kiwi the bird, and myself.  It waaaaazzzz going smoothly, then Sara handed out some guns and well, let me just say a lot of people got shot!   But after everyone got shot like 20 times,  we laughed so hard we forgot all about the bullets flying, ooorrrrr was that the rum in the coconut drinks or the pallet of pot on the dock?  Hmmmmm,  not sure and well doesn't matter,  but was fun and great to see everyone :).

Note Sara and Raven flying in mid air.  I had to take the picture.  hmmm, not sure why Kylan's not flying in this one?  Maybe she's the one that pulled the triggers?  :)

I guess not so vain but hey its Christmas so be charitable :)

Forum team.jpg

forum shootout.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.