The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

So it was my third rezday yesterday and my girlfriend waited for me to log in before jumping out of a cake.
:D
I won't be posting photos of that rofl, but here we are about to go dancing.

Hey no teasing about the cake pictures.   So in order to get that picture posted,  offers you a song in payment.  :) haha

Saraya Starr wrote:

Well here she is..my lovely dog Sadie
:)
  :heart:

Snapshot_024.png

Snapshot_121.png

Ooooh! She is ADORABLE!!! (and obviously adored and spoiled already!) :D Sara, I am sure Sadie will be the happiest SL dog ever with a mistress like you! :heart: We should get her to play with Bo and Snow one of these days! :smileywink:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Well here she is..my lovely dog Sadie
:)
  :heart:

Snapshot_024.png

Snapshot_121.png

Ooooh! She is ADORABLE!!! (and obviously adored and spoiled already!)
Sara, I am sure Sadie will be the happiest SL dog ever with a mistress like you! :heart: We should get her to play with Bo and Snow one of these days! :smileywink:

Aww, thanks Val, she is beautiful to me :)  Yeah I spoil her already..lol.  I'd love to have a dog play date with Bo and Snow ! :smileyvery-happy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Awwww cute :heart:

Also, I can't drag my eyes off the corner of your chistmas tree in the background, can I ask where you got it?

UC, I'm not 100% sure, but I would bet the christmas tree comes from Kismet. :smileywink: (Somehing above 180 prims if I remember well!)

Kismet has so many trees now..some extremely primmy and of course gorgeous :)  The one I have is 44 prims..still a bit primmy for me ,but it is a lovely tree :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Aww, this is all Sara's fault. She made me want another dog. This dane had a a crush on me. Just couldnt resist!

kennel.jpg

Here she is home!

dane2.jpg

dane2.jpg

Hey now Val !  Don't be blaming me :smileyvery-happy:  But i know what you mean, I want the Jack Russell when I can get some extra lindens :)  That way Sadie will have a companion :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

I think I've got the situation completely out of control now....

4-dogs-bis.jpg

4-dogs.jpg

2 possibilties: either I have 4 fantastic bodyguards, or they'll all eat me without prior notice!
:P

Falls over laughing :smileylol:   You sure you have enough dogs there Val? :smileytongue:

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Ohmahgah! You both have such nice houses -- houses that're about to be chewed up, hairballed-on and pet-hair-coated.

Really though-- these photos made me grin. And Val, you almost have enough to start a circus?
;)

/digs in my inventory: should have parrots, elephants; mooses; and some other exotic creatures. I guess a turkey wont do. :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.