I think SL Servers crashed or something.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i am on SL currently as i had logged in hours prior to the unscheduled maintinance. not only is SL down, but as is the OS Grid, Beta, Marketplace, and general sites. i am currently looking for a way to access in-detail information but as for being in world, i am litterally scared to move, so im just on voice with a few friends huddling next to them waiting for the bombs to drop. as i delve into the interwebs, i only ask that you pray for my survival being on the battlefield of tyranny.

troobles.JPG

Tari Landar wrote:

Y'all are funny

This wa snothing compared to some of the other crashes....and downtime we've had over the years.

Still...I think they were upgrading to guinea pigs, hamsters can no  longer handle the workload, and went on strike.

I thought they were using Troobles to run things.

Perrie Juran wrote:

troobles.JPG

Tari Landar wrote:

Y'all are funny

This wa snothing compared to some of the other crashes....and downtime we've had over the years.

Still...I think they were upgrading to guinea pigs, hamsters can no  longer handle the workload, and went on strike.

I thought they were using Troobles to run things.

Nope...still using the Illegal Meroo workforce.....

Meeroo - We know the truth.jpg

Ya know...every time this happens people come running to the forum...the sky is falling, I can't get in....it there something wrong?....SL has a grid status page at http://status.secondlifegrid.net/  You can also get there from you dashboard. If you checked there first instead of running in here, you'd save yourself a lot of anxiety...

Just Sayin...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3429 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.