I think SL Servers crashed or something.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3384 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

Ya know...every time this happens people come running to the forum...the sky is falling, I can't get in....it there something wrong?....SL has a grid status page at
You can also get there from you dashboard. If you checked there first instead of running in here, you'd save yourself a lot of anxiety...

Just Sayin...

Problem is they didn't update it for like 30-45mins after everyone crashed.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Carl Thibodeaux wrote:

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

Ya know...every time this happens people come running to the forum...the sky is falling, I can't get in....it there something wrong?....SL has a grid status page at
You can also get there from you dashboard. If you checked there first instead of running in here, you'd save yourself a lot of anxiety...

Just Sayin...

I was In World while all this was going on and never crashed myself so was unaware of it until I happened to glance at the Forums.

Before they can sound the Alarm they have to first become aware of the problem and do a triage.  So we do need to allow them a few minutes to that.

But then they need to contact whoever it is that has the ability to update the Grid Status.

They were probably in bed bumping pixels with a bisexual furry skunk and didn't answer their phone right away.

(The SL Devs, who are a separate team from Operations have told us they are not able to update Grid Status.  Kind of silly if you ask me because they are the ones responsible for the rolling restarts and on occasion it's been several hours after they finished before the status has been updated.)

Perrie Juran wrote:

Carl Thibodeaux wrote:

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

Just Sayin...

I was In World while all this was going on and never crashed myself so was unaware of it until I happened to glance at the Forums.

Before they can sound the Alarm they have to first become aware of the problem and do a triage.  So we do need to allow them a few minutes to that.

But then they need to contact whoever it is that has the ability to update the Grid Status.

They were probably in bed bumping pixels with a

(The SL Devs, who are a separate team from Operations have told us they are not able to update Grid Status.  Kind of silly if you ask me because they are the ones responsible for the rolling restarts and on occasion it's been several hours after they finished before the status has been updated.)

Someone needs to roll off the bisexual furry skunk and  answer their phone promptly..

Makes it difficult to see what might the problem be when this comes up...

Grid error message.png

irihapeti wrote:

Brenda Liotta wrote:

Someone needs to roll off the bisexual furry skunk and  answer their phone promptly..

is pretty tough posit this

like if you were actual rolling round with a bisexual furry skunk would you stop when the phone rings

hmm!!!  jejeje (:

Maybe the skunk was on top. ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3384 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.