Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

DQ Darwin wrote:

Good morning to all the friendly folks that stop by the campfire. I would like to introduce you to our host Hippie, as fine an av as there can be.
:)

Hugs Hippie, Lia, Val, Wildcat, Lillie and the best of Saturday's to you-

My-Coffee.gif

Morning to you too Dee!    I actually slept in for once!  You are absolutley correct, Hippie is a fine host indeed!    Pass the coffee please! 

Lillie Woodells wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

Good morning to all the friendly folks that stop by the campfire. I would like to introduce you to our host Hippie, as fine an av as there can be.

My-Coffee.gif

Morning to you too Dee!    I actually slept in for once!  You are absolutley correct, Hippie is a fine host indeed!    Pass the coffee please! 

Thank you Dee and Lillie!  /me passes the coffee to Lillie!

Peace!

Snugs McMasters wrote:

I don't know where all my friends are, but my enemy is lounging in her recliner, coughing and wheezing and pleading for "hot chicken juice".

It's a sympathy ploy and I'm not buying it.

I'm the one who needs sympathy.

Snugs!  Good to see you at the fire!  You got it Snugs.  I sympathize with you!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Lillie Woodells wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

My-Coffee.gif

Thank you Dee and Lillie!  /me passes the coffee to Lillie!

Peace!

Hugs back to you Dee!

Peace!

ooops.....

was tracing back a few pages to say hi to Venus - she was here earlier, and can't find her.

but found a post where you said something about "everyone in this thread".....

is this a private thread? 

was really confusing earlier when I tried to respond and say hi and couldn't, but Keli said it was locked then.

Mickey Vandeverre wrote:

Hi Hippie!  thanks!

how have you been?  busy weekend lined up?

Relaxing weekend for me Mickey!  Lady and I are heading down to he pool.  I love Saturdays!  Had to abort Class this morning.  There was a weird bug.  The students could rez something out, but could not resize the prim.  I blew off my classes,  HPI did a reset!  LOL!  Good to see you at the campfire Mickey!

Peace!