Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

DQ Darwin wrote:

Kind of a great way to start the day:)

Lia, great meeting you last night in world:)

Val you old softy, lol we have to catch you in world one night. I can't understand why your not up at 3 in the morning;)

HEHE!  We sould all go to Vals and sit on her deck, and enjoy the bar, and wait for her!  Would you mind Val?

Peace!

Lillie Woodells wrote:

/me waves

Hi there!  Lia it was so good to meet you inworld!  I'm sorry I didn't have much time to talk with you.  I was going to offer friendship.  Hugs! 
:)

Yes indeed.  You would not go wrong in having Lia as a friend!  One of the nicest people I have meet in all of SL.  As a mater of fact, all of you regulars here by the fire are top shelf in my book!  Dig?

Peace!

I am replying to you all in this thread as I will do it too in the vanity thread so I'm sure you will all read it. I am so sorry I made you worry for me. I'm going through a very hard time about my health and posted in despair yesterday. I will leave today to spend a few days at my parent's to take rest and not being alone. Il will keep on posting from there. Thank you all so much, you have all been so kind... I promise I'll keep on posting smileys and lolcats and remain the same Valerie you are used to know.

/me hugs you and love you all.

Val

valerie Inshan wrote:

I am replying to you all in this thread as I will do it too in the vanity thread so I'm sure you will all read it. I am so sorry I made you worry for me. I'm going through a very hard time about my health and posted in despair yesterday. I will leave today to spend a few days at my parent's to take rest and not being alone. Il will keep on posting from there. Thank you all so much, you have all been so kind... I promise I'll keep on posting smileys and lolcats and remain the same Valerie you are used to know.

/me hugs you and love you all.

Val

Oh Val!  I did not know you were in bad health.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you from Ladysue and I.  We love you so much!

Peace!

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Goor MornAfterEvening everyone!  

Miss Valerie, I'm glad you're okay!  Keep your chin up high!  If you ever need to talk or just vent, let me know.  I can send you my email address in world.  Big big hugs!!

Breakfast

coffee.jpg

and for Wilhiam ontbijtkoek en koffie

ontbijtko.jpg

Good morning Lillie and all!  Looks so good!  /me grabs some breakfast, and stumbles off to work!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.