Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning all!  Happy Thrusday!  We are thinking of you Val, and Ajja!  Love you both!  Breakfast tomorrow at Vals!  YAY!  8 am!

Peace!

Happy Thursday? What exactly have you been smoking Hippie?

Love and hugs to sweet Val. Thinking of you my friend.

Lia Abbot wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning all!  Happy Thrusday!  We are thinking of you Val, and Ajja!  Love you both!  Breakfast tomorrow at Vals!  YAY!  8 am!

Peace!

He's storming "thru" the weekend, powered by eyeglass cleaner, Lia.

Happy Saturday Kids!!!

... sends extra hugs to You, Val and Ajja.

Lia Abbot wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Peace!

Oh my!  I mean Saturday!  Sigh!  I only smoke the good stuff as you can see!  Whew!

Peace!

Morning all, hugs. @Val; I'm truly sorry to hear that Agga's condition is not improving at all, I do keep him in my thoughts as I do you. Hang strong Val, I know how hard this can be♥♥

I am glad you corrected your post to Saturday and not Thursday Hippie, I was just heading out to work, sigh. :P

bounce.gif

DQ Darwin wrote:

Morning all, hugs. @Val; I'm truly sorry to hear that Agga's condition is not improving at all, I do keep him in my thoughts as I do you. Hang strong Val, I know how hard this can be♥♥

I am glad you corrected your post to Saturday and not Thursday Hippie, I was just heading out to work, sigh.
:P

bounce.gif

Sigh Dee!  I can be such an airhead!  Whew!  Hugs to you and especially Val and Ajja!  Love you all!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

I am glad you corrected your post to Saturday and not Thursday Hippie, I was just heading out to work, sigh.

bounce.gif

Sigh Dee!  I can be such an airhead!  Whew!  Hugs to you and especially Val and Ajja!  Love you all!

Peace!

We love you for a reason Hippie♥

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

bounce.gif

Peace!

We love you for a reason Hippie♥

:matte-motes-big-grin:

Peace!

Good morning lovely people! It was so nice to have you at the bayou yesterday, your presence made my day, although I was brutally logged off and couldn't get to log back in... *sighs* Anyway, thank you for coming, we've had a great time as usual when we get together! Hugs and love ya!

You certainly will notice in the pictures below that Hippie and Luc kept stuck to the beer tub during the whole breakfast party! :D

val

val

Hiya Val! And everybody else. :)

It was very nice to be invited to the breakfast party, and to meet everybody. So much fun! I hope the party got you managed to take your mind off things for a while?

As for sticking to the beer tub. IT HAD BEER IN IT. :D:P Besides someone could have fallen in to it unless the two of us had kept our eyes on it, don't you think?

Also, my viewer was acting up, so I couldn't get the music playing. :(

Oh. Nice pics! Shadows and everything.

- Luc -

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning lovely people! It was so nice to have you at the bayou yesterday, your presence made my day, although I was brutally logged off and couldn't get to log back in... *sighs* Anyway, thank you for coming, we've had a great time as usual when we get together! Hugs and love ya!

You certainly will notice in the pictures below that Hippie and Luc kept stuck to the beer tub during the whole breakfast party!
:D

val

val

It was a great time Val!  Sorry you could not get back!  Love and hugs to you and Ajja!  And for the rest of you!  Good morning!  Its Monday!  Have a great day!

Peace!

Luc Starsider wrote:

Hiya Val! And everybody else.
:)

It was very nice to be invited to the breakfast party, and to meet everybody. So much fun! I hope the party got you managed to take your mind off things for a while?

As for sticking to the beer tub. IT HAD BEER IN IT.
:D
:P Besides someone could have fallen in to it unless the two of us had kept our eyes on it, don't you think?

Also, my viewer was acting up, so I couldn't get the music playing.
:(

Oh. Nice pics! Shadows and everything.

- Luc -

It was great huh Luc!  Was good to see you there.

Peace!