Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Good MornAfterEvening everyone!  I've been a bit busy in the kitchen lately. 
:)

/me sets out Bacon, ham, sausage, steaks, cream of turkey soup, fried potatoes with onions, eggs, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, cream cheese crepes, grits, fried apples, steamed asparagus, cold turkey for sandwiches, bbq shredded turkey, and left over dinner roles, turkey caserole, turkey omelets, left over beet soup (Dee did you eat any of this?  I don't think anyone else did)  garlic butter mashed potatoes, green bean caserole, aobut 3 slices of French Silk pie, 1/2 a sweet potatoe pie, 2 pieces pecan pie, and a freshly baked Texas sheet cake.  *blows kisses and sends lots of love!*

Yum!  Lunchtime here!  Turkey all the way please!  Hugs Lil!

Peace!

@Syl did you let Wildcat in, sighs :P

@Dil: Turkey sammish included, you don't have to eat the crust but it is good for you;)

@Lil, thanks for breakfast but I ate on the SLum's:)

@Lia and Val there are sammishes for you to in the kitchen:) oooops and you too Hippie:)

turkey-cran-arugula-sw.jpg

ETA: 

DQ Darwin wrote:

@Dil: Turkey sammish included, you don't have to eat the crust but it is good for you;)

ETA: 

Thanks, Dee. And since I'm recalling my childhood I DO have to eat the crust—that was not optional at our house. And thank you for using my homemade cranberry sauce and not the canned stuff. :smileyhappy:

DQ Darwin wrote:

@Syl did you let Wildcat in, sighs
:P

@Lil, thanks for breakfast but I ate on the SLum's:)

@Lia and Val there are sammishes for you to in the kitchen:) oooops and you too Hippie:)

ETA: 

This is yummy and i am hungry now!  mmmmmm

salad.jpg

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

OMG the beaver is priceless LMAO, thanks Val. He didn't even complain when I grabbed him lol:)

It's probably too early in the day because I can't stop laughing at this....:smileyvery-happy:

Good morning, all, and hugs!! 

LOL, you need another coffee Sylvia! Hugs hun!

coffee.gif

DQ Darwin wrote:

Good morning all. Just came from posting on Val's friends thread, it's a good one Val.
:)

So what's to eat, /looks around, okay coffee is fine and a danish;)

Have a great day all, lets get over the hump together.........

spray.gif

Good day Dee!  Yeah, Vals thread is great huh?  Lunch time here.  Coffee and a danish sounds good!  Me too!

Peace!

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

OMG the beaver is priceless LMAO, thanks Val. He didn't even complain when I grabbed him lol:)

It's probably too early in the day because I can't stop laughing at this....:smileyvery-happy:

Good morning, all, and hugs!! 

LOL Sylvia!  So funny!  Good day to ya!

Peace!

As you may, or may not know, Lil's father was involved in a bad auto accident yesterday!  Please, all of you, keep him in your prayers, and thoughts.  He is in critical condition, with blood sugar issues.  He is partially awake, and in lots of pain.  Please, please all of you, lift him up in your thoughts today.  Lil!  We love you!  Please let us know if there is anything we can do!

Peace!