Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good Morning all.

On a serious note, one of our poster's (Ms Lillie) father was in a car accident yesterday evening and is listed in critical condition.

We have been posting here for some time now and I see us as sort of an extended family and so I ask that we place Lillie's father, Lillie and her family in our thoughts and for those that do prayers. I will attempt to keep us updated and I am also sure others of her extended family will assist as we find out information.

Look to those we love an give them that extra hug and kiss as when we go out the door we can never be sure if or when we will come back in.

Extra hug and kiss to all........

valerie Inshan wrote:

omg. I am so sorry, this is such a sad news. Lillie's father, her family and of course Lillie herself are in my thoughts. Lillie, I do hope and pray for your Dad's recovery. Love you hun.

Dee, Hippie and all, most affectionate hugs and kisses to you. Val.

Good morning Val!  Yes, please keep Lil, and her Dad in your thoughts and prayers!  Hugs to you Val!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Good Morning all.

On a serious note, one of our poster's (Ms Lillie) father was in a car accident yesterday evening and is listed in critical condition.

We have been posting here for some time now and I see us as sort of an extended family and so I ask that we place Lillie's father, Lillie and her family in our thoughts and for those that do prayers. I will attempt to keep us updated and I am also sure others of her extended family will assist as we find out information.

Look to those we love an give them that extra hug and kiss as when we go out the door we can never be sure if or when we will come back in.

Extra hug and kiss to all........

Good morning Dee!  Yes!  Life is so fragile!  We never know what life will deal us.  So yes!  Love all people around you, as you said.  We never know what is next!  /me hugs Dee tight!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

As you may, or may not know, Lil's father was involved in a bad auto accident yesterday!  Please, all of you, keep him in you prayers, and thoughts.  He is in critical condition, with blood sugar issues.  He is partially awake, and in lots of pain.  Please, please all of you, lift him up in your thoughts today.  Lil!  We love you!  Please let us know if there is anything we can do!

Peace!

I'll pitch in by serving up breakfast this morning. It's an old recipie (some of you have had it before), but a good one...

• Clam chowder, chowder crackers, crackers and cheese, cheesecloth
  • Hot dogs, dog chow, chow mein, Mein Kampf
  • Baked Alaska, Alaskan king crab, crab cakes, cake pans
  • Raspberry tarts, tart apples, apple cobbler, cobblestones
  • Fried chicken, chicken soup, soup bones, boned corsets
  • Lemon grass, grass fed beef, beef wellington, Wellington boots

For those with only tiny recipe cards, there's the condensed version...

• Clam chowder crackers and cheesecloth
  • Hot dog chow Mein Kampf
  • Baked Alaskan king crab cake pans
  • Raspberry tart apple cobblestones
  • Fried chicken soup boned corsets
  • Lemon grass fed beef Wellington boots

Hugs, Everybody!

Hang in there Lillie, we're all pulling for your Dad and your family. Good thoughts can make a difference everybody, so jump in and pull!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

As you may, or may not know, Lil's father was involved in a bad auto accident yesterday!  Please, all of you, keep him in you prayers, and thoughts.  He is in critical condition, with blood sugar issues.  He is partially awake, and in lots of pain.  Please, please all of you, lift him up in your thoughts today.  Lil!  We love you!  Please let us know if there is anything we can do!

Peace!

I'll pitch in by serving up breakfast this morning. It's an old recipie (some of you have had it before), but a good one...

• Clam chowder, chowder crackers, crackers and cheese, cheesecloth

For those with only tiny recipe cards, there's the condensed version...

• Clam chowder crackers and cheesecloth
  • Hot dog chow Mein Kampf
  • Baked Alaskan king crab cake pans
  • Raspberry tart apple cobblestones
  • Fried chicken soup boned corsets
  • Lemon grass fed beef Wellington boots

Hugs, Everybody!

Hang in there Lillie, we're all pulling for your Dad and your family. Good thoughts can make a difference everybody, so jump in and pull!

AHh! Thank you Maddy!  I am feeling a bit hungry.  I will have the cheesecloth, cobblestones, and boned corsets. 

A yes!  Positive thoughts everyone!  We are with you Lil!

Peace!

Hi all I am sorry to be late with this but Liilie asked that I update those who care

lillie.woodells 

Thank you guys! I had to come to work because I don't have time I can take off yet, so I'll be around here off and on. I called the hospital this morning before my mom got there. He is stable now, or I would have gone back up there. He's talking but confused, and they are doing surgery on his wrist today, and later in the week his pelvis. I love you all! Thank you for the emails and calls and messages.

I will be at my desk this afternoon and will pass on updates as and when Lillie requests♥♥

Val the response we have here is a great example of what real SL friends can be. We don't need to sit at each others table to share concern and a kind word to those we love.. The remarks here so far prove I am not alone in being able to feel ones fears, worry, anxiety and heartbreak. If I can laugh with one I can also cry if it helps. As Maddy said and Lia repeats "kind words go along way".

Thank you for sharing the love I know is out there with Lillie - big big hugs to all

Thank you Maddy (eeeeeew)

Clam chowder, chowder crackers, crackers and cheese, cheesecloth

Maddy I have to know what your planning to give out on Halloween when the young ones come knocking at your door???

:P

@Maddy yes how bloody foolish of me in retrospect I can see you involved in no other way. Where Wear (sigh) bright clothes and carry a flashlight okay:)

@Val We are the best rats there is :)

@ Dil be sure to ask politely before removing any young ladies corset:)

Oh Maddy I saw a request for chicken juice in the SLums and I thnk it was from Keli lol

Well Lil's Dad seems out of the woods and starting on the road to recovery, another dear friend has had a great update on her medical state and it's Friday. Not much more one can hope for..woooot

Hugs all and good morning:)

@Cinn miss you, so come back as soon as you can:)

My-Coffee.gif

heya all, goodmorning.... finally home after a 3 day business trip in Eastern Europe, what fun it was, met so many nice people, seen amazing places with such a rich culture and the food was so tastefull and yummy. Hopefully we opened the path for business (so my boss can be happy too).

Anyhow today I am off and I can chill out a bit. Sorry to hear what happened with Lillie's dad! Missed you all, hugs and kisses.....

A very good song I picked up during my travelling this week is this one.....enjoy it ... *meows*

"I Follow Rivers"

Oh I beg you, can I follow
Oh I ask you why not always
Be the ocean where unravel
Be my only, be the water and I'm wading
You're my river running high, run deep run wild

I I follow, I follow you deep sea baby
I follow you
I I follow, I follow you, dark boom honey
I follow you

Good morning to everyone! Enjoy your Friday and prepare for the weekend!

@Dee: Good news today for Lillie's father! *smiles* Next days i hope you to transfer herebetter news more.

@Wildcat: Welcome back. Good to hear that you liked Eastern Europe's culture, people and food :smileywink:

@Val: Hugs back !

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.