Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good Morning all hugs:)

Well Thanksgiving is done and the turkey leftovers should be finished by about the 22nd of Dec ;)

@Canoro, good to see you and yes the frost isn't in the air yet but it's getting close. Lillie usually brings breakfast but I can start us off....

smiley-9.gif

LoveAngeL Lyre wrote:

Good morning Hippie, Dee, Vallerie and everyone. Happy Tuesday!

Recently i read somewhere that this October we have 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays and 5 Mondays. This happens once every 823 years! :smileysurprised:

LOL Love, these are 5 Mondays too much!!! Hugs. :smileyvery-happy:

LoveAngeL Lyre wrote:

Good morning Hippie, Dee, Vallerie and everyone. Happy Tuesday!

Recently i read somewhere that this October we have 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays and 5 Mondays. This happens once every 823 years! :smileysurprised:

Good morning Love!  Happy Tuesday!  5 Saturdays?  Woot!

Peace!

Good MornAfterEvening everyone!  I've been a bit busy in the kitchen lately.  :) 
/me sets out Bacon, ham, sausage, steaks, cream of turkey soup, fried potatoes with onions, eggs, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, cream cheese crepes, grits, fried apples, steamed asparagus, cold turkey for sandwiches, bbq shredded turkey, and left over dinner roles, turkey caserole, turkey omelets, left over beet soup (Dee did you eat any of this?  I don't think anyone else did)  garlic butter mashed potatoes, green bean caserole, aobut 3 slices of French Silk pie, 1/2 a sweet potatoe pie, 2 pieces pecan pie, and a freshly baked Texas sheet cake.  *blows kisses and sends lots of love!*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.