Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good Morning All - hugs

@Cinn love the pics, wow 4 kids that's a hand full:)

@Love great tunes as usual;)

@Hippie hugs gut guy, sigh:)

@Val so sorry to hear that, cuddle up warm and get healthy quick. Oh and don't believe the rumours about chicken juice it does help:P

@Lia, hugs, hey chicken juice form a reputable firm is good for what ails you. Those who reported turning a shade of green obviously misused the product. Oh and all the spots went away within two weeks:)

Thank you all for you kind words. Pfft, first days of REAL autumn and a cold already.... Dee, I would follow your advice about chicken juice but seems I cannot find that in Paris. Could Maddy arrange a Fedex delivery for me? :smileyvery-happy: Otherwise I will have to consider my cat differently hoping it works too. :smileysurprised: Big hugs to all!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Good Morning All - hugs

@Cinn love the pics, wow 4 kids that's a hand full:)

@Love great tunes as usual;)

@Hippie hugs
gut
 guy, sigh:)

@Val so sorry to hear that, cuddle up warm and get healthy quick. Oh and don't believe the rumours about chicken juice it does help:P

@Lia, hugs, hey chicken juice form a reputable firm is good for what ails you. Those who reported turning a shade of green obviously misused the product. Oh and all the spots went away within two weeks:)

Good morning Dee!  If you want, I do have an ample Gut to hug!  Tee Hee!  Hugs to ya!

Peace!

Good morning, Everybody!

Val, we'll get it to you as soon as possible. The biggest problem we're having is finding containers that don't dissolve.

Lia, I've always had a weakness for dangerous waists, not toxic ones.

Dee, those shipping department nightmares are prolly caused by heat. Have everybody strip down to their knickers and I'll be over to help.

....my monday song ...... lyrics here if you want to sing-along :smileyhappy: *meows*

"Now and then I think of when we were together
  Like when you said you felt so happy you could die
  Told myself that you were right for me
  But felt so lonely in your company
  But that was love and it's an ache I still remember......................."

@Syl: eeer ahhh my name isn't Dee, I believe she left town shortly after your post. I can get in touch with her if it's urgent but only if extradition laws exist. I do have Maddy's LM thought...................beep this has been a recorded announcement please leave your message at the sound of the tone............TONE:P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.