Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Luc Starsider wrote:

Besides someone could have fallen in to it unless the two of us had kept our eyes on it, don't you think?

Oh. Nice pics! Shadows and everything.

- Luc -

Now that was very thoughtfull of you Luc! A true gentleman as always!
:D

Yes, it was a great comfort to have you all here. You truly cheered me up and I am so thankfull. :smileyhappy:

Big hugs, Luc, Hippie my sweet friend, and all of you. Love ya!

Lia Abbot wrote:

Thank you so much for putting up with this bunch of loonies, Val. It was a lovely party and doubly lovely because we were at your lovely place. Merci bien mon ami!

happy_lolcat.jpg

Good morning Lia!  Sweetest girl in all the threads!  Was so good to see you Sunday!  Woot!

Peace!

Lia Abbot wrote:

Thank you so much for putting up with this bunch of loonies, Val. It was a lovely party and doubly lovely because we were at your lovely place. Merci bien mon ami!

Yes indeed Val, putting up with Lia alone is worth a box of hugs. Your place was beautiful as always. Thank you so much for hosting breakfast. I don't often get French cuisine!

...sends boxes of hugs for you and Ajja and an extra box just in case Lia tries to sneak back onto your sim.

Happy Monday, Kids!!!

Yay Emmett! /me shouts THANK YOU!!!!!!!! :D

What a pity you can't make it on Sundays, and I can't make it for your group notices in the middle of the French night. :smileysad: I hope we can get to catch up inworld soon, and most of all, hopefully you wont miss the Midsummer party in July! 

@ all: Ajja sends his grateful thoughts to all of you. He cannot come much on line, but I know he is lurking from time to time in this thread. With friends like you all, it is easier to cope both for him and for me. Lots of love. :heart:

Ah, so this is where everyone is. Shesh, 478 page thread. I am not sure which was longer before I found it. The Ignore thread on the old old LL forum, which had been around for a few months before I found it and lasted two or three years after, or this thread here. I mean length at time I find. Mmphs. People keep making these really long threads and not telling me about them (or creating forums that just completely block my access because I'm too boring. Bloody difficult not to feel something when people post pictures at that hangout of that forum whose owner wants nothing to do with me; bah, I go off topic; actually I do not know what the topic of this thread is. Probably shouldn't have leapt into the end before I began reading. Adrift from everyone I am, adrift, floating away). Ah. I see first post below this one as I type. A year and basically two months late. Mmph.