Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

french cat.jpg

Lia Abbot wrote:

Darn emmett, you uncovered my ignorance. Now Val will never speak to me again.

It's some kind of snack, I think.

Nice try Lia.

Don't believe her Emmett, she's a wiley one.

The actual translation of her message is...

"Je voudrais"  = "Hey Voodooress" (a wordplay on "Valerie", suggesting Val's a witch)

"Une royale avec fromage" = "My royalty stems from my age."

I'd say this was a veiled insult, but a quick look at the picture shows it to be wearing an ascot and beret. And this is why Val will never speak to Lia again.

@Val: I am glad to see that ajja is stabilized and I hope and pray for the best results on the testing. You had mentioned May 8th as a holiday and interesting side piece on that is both my grandfathers were in France that day in 1945. They were on different sides though. Odd how the world turns.

@Lia and Maddy: you're both nuts lol.

Hugs all from Dee the feeds tramp xox

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thank you Hippie! Have a wonderful Tuesday too! Mixed feelings here: I just spent 2 days at my parent's and I am so glad because my Dad is getting better after his celebral accident in December! As for Ajja, after 2 days of silence, I finally got an email this morning: his oxygen machine has had a problem on Sunday and he had to call the ER again... sighs. But it seems he's more or less fine now and will have the results of all his exams by the end of this week. Praying all goes well!

Day off today in France, celebrating May 8th 1945 (end of WW II). That was an unusual picture this morning on the Champs Elysées: two presidents at the same time, the one who lost and the one who won on Sunday, standing together side by side. Moments like these make me proud of our democracy! Vive la France!
:D

Oh Val!  Gald your Dad is on the mend.  Thinking and praying at all time for Ajja!  Hippie sends you a big huh and his love.  Must have been good to see the presidents huh? Vive la France!  Vive la Secondlife!

Peace!

emmettcullen93 wrote:

logo.jpg

hey hippie this is my work done in photoshop for a logo to my cullen designs store what do you think of it? any constructive critizieme will be great. dont hold back. just keep the jargon of photoshop terms to a min plz i am new at this. hehe
:)

It looks great Emmett!  :)

Peace!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

french cat.jpg
Lia Abbot wrote:

Darn emmett, you uncovered my ignorance. Now Val will never speak to me again.

It's some kind of snack, I think.

Nice try Lia.

Don't believe her Emmett, she's a wiley one.

The actual translation of her message is...

"Je voudrais"  = "Hey Voodooress" (a wordplay on "Valerie", suggesting Val's a witch)

"Une royale avec fromage" = "My royalty stems from my age."

I'd say this was a veiled insult, but a quick look at the picture shows it to be wearing an ascot and beret. And this is why Val will never speak to Lia again.

LOL Maddy!  You are a one woman riot!  HEHEH!

Peace!