soo besides Coinek who else is a trustable/fast 3rd party L$ seller ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Tari Landar wrote:

Use the list you were given, multiple times, and figure it out for yourself. Your experience isn't always going to be the same, or even close, to that of others.

i am looking at the list 

doesnt mean they fast or trustable cuz i was also told some dont deliver or run out of L$ to sell or something

Splatulated wrote:

i am looking at the list 

doesnt mean they fast or trustable cuz i was also told some dont deliver or run out of L$ to sell or something

And how do you know the experience others have had with one of them is going to be the same you will have?

You don't

So, like I said... try it

Tari Landar wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

i am looking at the list 

And how do you know the experience others have had with one of them is going to be the same you will have?

You don't

can soem one help me find ones that let me put the exact amount of lins i want like coinek in with out any of these pre set drop downs or requiring sign up for the website ?

Splatulated wrote:

Tari Landar wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

i am looking at the list 

You don't

can soem one help me find ones that let me put the exact amount of lins i want like coinek in with out any of these pre set drop downs or requiring sign up for the website ?

Whats so hard to check out the websites yourself? Why should others do the work for you? Also...you don't want to try anything by yourself, but you rely on some questionable source who told you a wishy-washy "some sites do not deliver well"...and because of that you keep questioning other strangers?

As long as the site is on the list you got, its worth a look.

The other thing is...if you are not able to remember having a prepaid card for roughly 30 days...how is it going to help to switch to another site to buy L$? Not that we end up with other thread from you, complaining that you can't remember what data you used at which website.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

Tari Landar wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

i am looking at the list 

You don't

Whats so hard to check out the websites yourself? Why should others do the work for you? Also...you don't want to try anything by yourself, but you rely on some questionable source who told you a wishy-washy "some sites do not deliver well"...and because of that you keep questioning other strangers?

The other thing is...if you are not able to remember having a prepaid card for roughly 30 days...how is it going to help to switch to another site to buy L$? Not that we end up with other thread from you, complaining that you can't remember what data you used at which website.

i been looking 

none of them pay out as high as coinek :c 

coinek is like $28.74 for 6208 L$ and everywhere else it like $35.00 - $40.00 unless i want like 5000 L$

and ive found one site on the list that doesnt even sell L$ why is that even on list of L$ sellers if they dont sell L$ ?

any places i can spent exactly $7.14 i foudn one seller with preset list that will give me 5000 L$ for $21.60 where Coinek would cost me $23..15 for same amount of L$ but because this site has preset list my card still has cash on it :c i want to make it have $0.00

ThomasStallon wrote:

Come on guys the guy just wants some help here, no need to be rude. I understand you want him to look for himself but you are not be polite at all.

If you look on the front page of general discussion, they literally have 13 out of 28 posts. They ask every question about everything ever. It amazes me lol how the heck they havent been banned or at least warned for making so many posts. 

ThomasStallon wrote:

Come on guys the guy just wants some help here, no need to be rude. I understand you want him to look for himself but you are not be polite at all.

Try doing a search on the forums. Some of us have been VERY nice and VERY polite, because this is not the first time the very same question has been asked by this person.

I have answered this particular question for this person multiple times, in multiple threads. I don't consider telling someone to try something to be rude in the least.

Tari Landar wrote:

ThomasStallon wrote:

Try doing a search on the forums. Some of us have been VERY nice and VERY polite, because this is not the first time the very same question has been asked by this person.

I have answered this particular question for this person multiple times, in multiple threads. I don't consider telling someone to try something to be rude in the least.

so i tried one ... what do i do if teh L$ doesnt deliver ? how long should I wait ?

Are you kidding me? Seriously I never post on the forums and only read them, but in this case...

What makes you think that people will do EVERYTHING for you while you don't bother to do some research? 

YOU are the one interested in this 3rd party seller. YOU are the one who is buying the L. YOU should be the one who visits the website to see what to do if the L is not delivered or how long you should wait.

If I want to buy a car for example, I won't ask random strangers what model and color I should pick or ask them what should I do if the car doesn't work. I would talk to the company or person that is selling that car. And before that, I would do some research myself before buying said car.

You really should leave your laziness behind and use your brain a little bit because most of the questions you do can be answered if you google them or use the search engine in the forums.

Yup.

I was going to post in another thread, but it was deleted.

So I'll just copy and past it here.

Pretty much the same here. I don't feel like I want to even log to post most of the time, but I do read forums almost every day. Lately general discussion forum became unreadable because of that person.

It's not facebook, nor twitter and this is not reddit either. There's 30 topics on the first page (+3 sticky). 13 of them made by the very same person and excuse me if I'm being blunt, but they are stupid. Pretty much same stuff over and over again "hey guys, look what a picture I posted" or "I'm too lazy to even read my older thread, better post a new one".

Kinda funny how some people even defend him/her. This is pure spam fest, nothing else.

Also it's worth to mention that I think he/she didn't posted a single time in someone's else thread. Shows how much he/she wants to learn or even communicate. "Me me and me again" much?

And yes, there's a huge difference between being a newbie (we all were ones at some point) and a hopeless/selfish/lazy noob. When I have a free time I always try to help newbies in my usual sims (mostly RP stuff, so curious newbies and just visitors have a lot of questions sometimes). I ignore or even block noobs though.

Wtb>ignore/block function on forums. It's 2014, every forum must have basic functions like that. Just one simple thing like that and it will resolve all problems.

Splatulated wrote:

Tari Landar wrote:

ThomasStallon wrote:

so i tried one ... what do i do if teh L$ doesnt deliver ? how long should I wait ?

I'm beginning to think you are just a troll now.

Splatulated wrote:

Syo Emerald wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

Tari Landar wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

i am looking at the list 

You don't

i been looking 

none of them pay out as high as coinek :c 

coinek is like $28.74 for 6208 L$ and everywhere else it like $35.00 - $40.00 unless i want like 5000 L$

and ive found one site on the list that doesnt even sell L$ why is that even on list of L$ sellers if they dont sell L$ ?

and LL is $25.14 for 6208....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.