good bye SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I broke my arm in 2007 you gave me a new thrill to pass the time until I was well.

Addicted me and  found my self up late every night meeting friends from  every part of the world at Bad Girls historic SL  club of the past.

When I got board you show me how to create, that kept a roof over my head and food in the fridge for the year I lost my RL job with out unemployment benefits and after  I was working but at a lower pay  large part of my income that made ends meet came  from the grid.

You inspired me to learn fast and be bold  and take risk .That year I put 1000s  of dollars in a  IRA account  which has grown into a very nice nest egg I now grow bigger with e-trade investments .The rewards of risk investment via  high priced adds and costly web servers to preform the task to support 1000s of users on a daily base gave me the nerve to prepare for my future with out fear of failing.

When times where good and my paypal was not a way to pay my bills I was able to support my local boys and girls club  with cash donations to pay for community events that put smiles on little cute faces.

When I got back on my feet in RL with a career my lessons of branding, self  marketing and risk taking I learned in SL allowed me to lock in security at my current position and a income I could only dream in the past .

I  came here a noob that had to google how to open a image in MSpaint and left mastering PS,blender,animation software ,script design  .

ln the end I can say I leave here knowing more then I ever could image.

But there is always a end and  mine is here.

Good bye SL,

wrable

Just goes to show you.  With the right doors opend opertunitys when you work for it can really bloom and grow and change your life in ways that you could never imagine. 

Im glad SL helped you see this and helped make that chage in your life for you.  Good bye and good luck with whatever you are doing now

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.