Odd Private Message

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I logged in a few minutes ago and saw I had a private message. Upon checking I found a PM from someone I didn't know with a message that makes no sense whatever. I'm wondering if it is some kind of new spamming/phishing thing and if anyone else has gotten one like this from the same person or others.

This person's name starts with D (yes, a capital D). Checking the forum history I find it's made 13 posts, only one of which survived. Here's a screen capture of the PM I got. The sloppy red blockout is mine, the blacked-out part on the included image were there when I saw it. It's probably a well known internet pic; I didn't look.

Anyway, if anyone else has seen something like this I'd be interested to hear about it.

censorship PM crop.jpg

Dillon Levenque wrote:

So three people just here in this thread, plus at least one other (I got a PM about that one).  Not really all that bothersome but it's very strange behavior.

Don't despair, Maddy. Maybe he's just working through the alphabet.

Well, tell him to hurry up!

I'm at the very edge of despair... and about to fling myself over.

Yesterday there was a now removed thread started by someone who had a thread removed biatching about Censorship here.  I'm wondering if this is the same person.

The OP had started a thread asking for help "fixing" his Ava which got removed.  I suspect it was removed because it was asking for people to violate copyright. 

I dunno.............

eta, I haven't got this PM.

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

Like OMG - What am I? Kitty litter?

I've not received my stern warning either!
:(

We're gonna need a support group to help us rise from the depths of our despair, KM.

I want a support group that serves root-beer and orange-cranberry muffins. What'll you have?

:-(.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.