Post To Facebook Feature "Problem Posting To Facebook"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3699 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Post To Facebook Feature "Problem Posting To Facebook"

Hi All!  I really would love to use the Post To Facebook function but it is not allowing me to post pictures.  I am signed in and then i get the effor "Problem Posting to Facebook"

If you know what is going on help would be amazing! 

Much Thanks!:matte-motes-smile:

My apologies to you and everyone, FreshFrenchAngel174. As Community Linden has posted a link that suggests the problem IS with Second Life itself, and one of the functions with their official viewer, my advice was incorrect and possibly misleading.

Please follow Community Linden's advice on this one.

Thank you.

Marigold Devin wrote:

My apologies to you and everyone, FreshFrenchAngel174. As Community Linden has posted a link that suggests the problem IS with Second Life itself, and one of the functions with their official viewer, my advice was incorrect and possibly misleading.

Thank you.

To be specific, this is the page you need to use.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

The page Community Linden posted will lead you there but it is still two pages down stream.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Thank you.

The page Community Linden posted will lead you there but it is still two pages down stream.

Its almost like someone doesn't want SL-ers to use FB :matte-motes-agape:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Thank you.

Its almost like
someone
doesn't want SL-ers to use FB
:matte-motes-agape:

That would constitute a pretty radical about-face in the official line on social media, wouldn't it?

LaskyaClaren wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Thank you.

Its almost like
someone
doesn't want SL-ers to use FB
:matte-motes-agape:

That would constitute a pretty radical about-face in the official line on social media, wouldn't it?

Some days I don't think Second Life belongs in the world of social media.

Marigold Devin wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Thank you.

Its almost like
someone
doesn't want SL-ers to use FB :matte-motes-agape:

I've been thinking that Void's "Official Resources" thread (linked in my signature line) needs a touch of updating.  

To start a thread or to not start a thread, that is the question.

Siggy String wrote:

Ye sure.... you realy have no clue how it works do you.... Connecting an account does not mean everybody can see it
;)
Now go back in to your trollhole :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

FB's record on user security and willingness to change access permissions to personal data would suggest that it is *you* that is naive and ignorant. Here's an old thread that is still pertinent.

Wooja...trustfbfurtherthaninstagram

Perrie Juran wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Thank you.

Its almost like
someone
doesn't want SL-ers to use FB :matte-motes-agape:

I've been thinking that Void's "Official Resources" thread (linked in my signature line) needs a touch of updating.  

To start a thread or to not start a thread, that is the question.

It was good to look at Void's thread again - made me smile.

Forums have felt a little extra ... hmmm ... bouncy... just a-lately.

And..

where's my head at? Responding on a FB question in the first place? Moi? FB-phobic?! LOL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3699 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.