How can I transfer my non - transferable items to a new account???

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have no idea how to do this!  This used to be my main account, but I don't really use it anymore and I've bought LOTS of things when it was more active.  Unfortunately, most of the items are non - transferable and I want to transfer them to my new account.  It's unfair because I bought them and I'm only sending them to myself.  Is there any way to do this?  I just don't want to use this account anymore.  Can I somehow transfer my entire inventory to my new account? 

Anousenka Puchkina wrote:

I have no idea how to do this!  This used to be my main account, but I don't really use it anymore and I've bought LOTS of things when it was more active.  Unfortunately, most of the items are non - transferable and I want to transfer them to my new account.  It's unfair because I bought them and I'm only sending them to myself.  Is there any way to do this?  I just don't want to use this account anymore.  Can I somehow transfer my entire inventory to my new account? 

There is nothing unfair about it.  Per the TOS, when you buy something you don't own it, you are only buying a license to use it with the account you bought it for, unless the creator gives you transfer rights.  There is no way for a creator to verify your alt is your alt and not a friend that just wants something for free either.  Creators price their products with this in mind. 

If something is both copy and transfer it is generally a lot more expensive then copy OR transfer items.  However, even full perm items come with licenses that generally prohibit you giving them to another avatar unless the item is part of an original creation, they pay for it and the next owner perms are set to copy OR transfer.  Items that are full perm and unrestricted in use are really expensive or not worth much to begin with.

Oh that sucks :catsad: There should be a special thing that can recognize that it's an alternate account for the same email address!  I'll get new stuff for my new account, but there's SO MUCH that I bought for old one :catsad:  I hope they eventually create some sort of alternative for situations like this :catindifferent:

I second this.

If you haven't been active much, your friends will be used to not see you inworld. You can silently mute them, or send a NC explaining that you need a fresh start, then mute. The problem starts if you want to go to the same places where you can meet them...

Anyway, it is tons of sales and events. Since you are female, you can get lots of pretty skins for a few hundred §L or free. It is not like the old days when skins cost 1000 and up. Same for clothes and shoes. Follow this blog: http://seraphimsl.com/ You will want to check Collabor 88 and The Dressing Room Fusion first maybe?

http://seraphimsl.com/2014/02/08/supernova-explosions-at-collabor88/

http://seraphimsl.com/2014/02/14/the-dressing-room-fusion/

An account is defined by more things than just a shared email address so it's unlikely to change.

Besides, "friends" in SL are usually just a little pop up that says a name has logged in. Those that you can really call friends don't need to be in any list, you'll know how to contact them if you wish and those who are really friends I would have thought you'd be happy to keep.

As for the other 99.9% of the dramatainment otherwise known as the contacts list...DELETE!

I don't really have any friends on SL, lol :catsurprised:  I used to chat a lot with this avatar, but it was so dumb and now it's embarassing :catindifferent:  I like my new avatar more and it feels fresher :catvery-happy:  I've been looking for nice freebies and I found lots of resources so I don't feel as bad about not being able to transfer my stuff anymore!  My style has changed dramatically (I was going through an embarassing phase :catsad:) since I bought my old stuff anyway!  I was hoping there would be an American Apparel SL store somewhere and apparently there used to be but now it's gone :catsad:  Hopefully I can find similar clothes somewhere.  I still think that there should be a way to retain stuff if you change avatars, but now I don't care as much :catembarrassed:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.