Login Failed?

Dark Zebendein

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Tried on 4 viewers including a mobile client from DIFFERENT NETWORKS

Login Failed.

Despite our best efforts something unexpected has gone wrong.

Please check status.secondlifegrid.net to see if there is a known problem with the service. 

If you continue to experience problems please check your network and firewall setup.

Thing is.. I dont have any firewall or router hardware NAT firewall. 

I can log into my other account just fine just not my MAIN account. I can log into the website fine.. just not into the grid. Any suggestions?

Hey Dark, I'll second this, I'm experiencing the exact same problem.

CS

EDIT:

Fresh from the LL Page-o-Doom (Status Page)

[postED] Unscheduled Inventory Database Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on February 2nd, 2014 at 08:31 pm PST

[postED 7:31 PM PST, 2 February 2014] We are performing an unscheduled inventory maintenance. During this time, some residents may be logged off and will be temporarily unable to log in, or experience inventory loading issues. This maintenance may also disrupt transactions. Please refrain from transacting with L$ or rezzing valuable (no-copy) items until the all-clear is given. Please check back here for updates.

I don't know how much is a more general connection woe, but at 12:00 SLT I was unable to even connect to the website. Here we are now, at 22:00 UTC (14:00 SLT), and it has taken about 10 minutes to get to "connecting to region".

I know that there was a major griefer attack reported at about 21:00 SLT Feb 02 which had not received any useful response by 12:00 SLT Feb 03. It was using self-replicating scripted prims to overload the Physics engine, and last I was able to check was afflicting multiple regions.

As it stands, I can't tell if there is a major connection problem for the SW USA, or Second Life is in the state of being so drunk it doesn't even want to have the car keys in its possession when the cops arrive.

It's getting late enough that I may as well forget about Second Life until tomorrow.

Interesting, Wolf.

I've been tryiong to get onto SL for about an hour, with no luck and even getting the account to respond on the website seemed very slow.  I rebooted my computer and modem, but to no effect.  Looks like SL is out of our reach for tonight.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.