Jumpy Lookin' for a Few Good Noobs!

Jumpman Lane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Um I'm comin back to Second Life. Everytime I...er we-WE almost take ova alla Second Life sumfin happens. Like I get reduced to scramblin round the grid on a Jumpman Alt ot im hash banned for sumfin i didnt do, or some crappy sex bed maker ponders suicide and One Jump Lane has to lay low on some shyster advice. Well this time Jumpy means biness.

So noobs and nooblettes. If your lost, hungry, angry, and bored jine up with me. I got the secret sauce for ya Second Life. DRAMA! DRAMA! Drama is my middle name. :)

Oh and ya gotta call me The Kang too. Caws I'ma be rockin' a pompadour! Say werd! Hehehe

Hehehe ima have too IM ya caws i think all my ol pals QUIT SL. YOU just gotta promise not to quit on me once those pesky Lindens decide to suspend me for a lil whiles. Caws i will return....say which one of yall think yall can de-noobify me, caws IM A NOOB AGAIN! (Its like the 3rd time. Hehehehe)

Ewwww la la, la la la la! PARTS! Yup noobs! Noobs are ambitious and greedy! And BORED; so, they like DRAMA. Unlike oldies who just wanna DODGE drama. Noobs like to get dirty.Hehehe!

You can always tell when a noob becomes an oldbie. They slap NO DRAMA on their profiles! Lmao!

Jumpman Lane wrote:

Ewwww la la, la la la la! PARTS! Yup noobs! Noobs are ambitious and greedy! And BORED; so, they like DRAMA. Unlike oldies who just wanna DODGE drama. Noobs like to get dirty.Hehehe!

You can always tell when a noob becomes an oldbie. They slap NO DRAMA on their profiles! Lmao!

Close to 7 years now so I guess ^^ this means that I am still a n00b because I don't have that in my profile and never will.  Anyone who slaps 'NO DRAMA' in their profile is really lookin' high and low for some.  They don't understand that drama is all around all the time.  It'll come to them and even faster with 'NO DRAMA'.

Im still a noob too! Venus YOURE A HAMMER! Caws ya hit the nail dead on the head! Ya gotta embrace drama (we call it drammy!) OR else you'll die of BOREDOM. And stop loggin in!

Tho: be careful. I had to witch up, lil witches and lawyer up caws SOMEBODY SNAPPED and lost it caws he couldnt handle the drammy!

Hehehehe

P.P.S and it wasnt me!

Hehehehe thats THE sign you're an Oldbie for sure. Resist the urge. Dont write NO DRAMA on your profile. Next thing ya know you'll stop upgrading your avi. Abandon your land. And start a blog about "the good ol' days in Second Life"

Stay greedy! Stay ambitious! If youre bored, youre a gal! Break a couple of hearts today! If youre vengeful, break three!

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.