skins

janet43

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just purchased a skin from Liliskins called Isabella. I paid $3950 for the fat pack an it hasnt shown up in my inventory. Could someone please tell me whats wrong? I do not feel like paying that muchmoney for something and not getting anything for it!

I don't know if I'm the best person to answer this, but I'll give it my best shot.

I know it can take some time for the item to show up...did you log out or move locations before the item arrived?

Also, check to make sure the money was deducted from your account. Could be that you never got charged.

If all else fails, you need to contact the creator of the item and tell them what happened.

Hope that helps.

Good luck

You do not want to contact the creator but the person who sold you the skinpack. If both are the same person, good, but thats not always the case.

You found the transaction history - the name is in that entry.

There are instructions in the shop how to handle failed deliveries, how to contact who and sometimes even a redelivery terminal.

If there is nothing try to send a notecard with the details and the transaction to the avatar that received your money.

Orca Flotta wrote:

And here's obvious me asking the most obvious question: have you checked your Recent Items folder?

Did you mean "Recieved Items" folder?

I was not aware of a "Recent Items" folder."

note:  OP did not state where they made the purchase....MP or IW.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.