Derendering a person does???

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I haven't tested it myself but a side benefit I have been told is it can increase your frame rate in crowded places. 

One thing to remember is that once you derender someone, unless you use temporary derender, they stay derendered forever unless you remove them from your blocked list.

Also you become responsible for the care and feeding of their prim babies.

Note that the debug settings of RenderAutoMuteByteLimit and RenderAutoMuteSurfaceAreaLimit enable you to automatically derender avatars with a lot of attachments or  a large surface area respectively by setting values.  These are useful for improving viewer fps at crowded venues, and does not have the disadvantage of derendering them permanently, as when you reset the values they all reappear.

Hitomi Tiponi wrote:

Note that the debug settings of RenderAutoMuteByteLimit and RenderAutoMuteSurfaceAreaLimit enable you to automatically derender avatars with a lot of attachments or  a large surface area respectively by setting values.  These are useful for improving viewer fps at crowded venues, and does not have the disadvantage of derendering them permanently, as when you reset the values they all reappear.

But I like looking at woman with big bewbs.  ;)

(actually, that is kewl to know, ty)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.