Totally rocking my -1L status

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

/me laughs....

next step is a tin cup on a street corner somewhere, right??? :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

If you're interested, a reason for the negative balance could be paying group liabilities for some group(s) you belong to.  I had that happen to me once....noticed that someone took $1L out of my account. Quickly dropped the group after that. Not sure how you can check. I did it by going into my account history and seeing who deducted the money...

Of course, if you're happy with the whole tin cup idea....

*walks over and dropped a quarter into the cup*

Enjoy....

noooo Tex... there is a glitch about l$ balance currently inworld...

i had the message saying that for some reason my balance displayed can be different with what i really have... 

fortunately, no.. my balance if fine.. but for some pp no, its wrong.. i saw also smth about this in the feeds some minutes ago...

Had that lil glitch earlier. Happens on and off sometimes, even when they're not working on things. In firestorm if you double click the $L balance on your screen, it usually refreshes. Unless the asset server itself is still completely borked, in which case none of the methods you'd use to refresh will work. Including the "have someone pay you or buy a $0L item" method.

Always fun to see that blanace drop. Even better seeing it come back, lol.

Tari Landar wrote:

Had that lil glitch earlier. Happens on and off sometimes, even when they're not working on things. In firestorm if you double click the $L balance on your screen, it usually refreshes. Unless the asset server itself is still completely borked, in which case none of the methods you'd use to refresh will work. Including the "have someone pay you or buy a $0L item" method.

Always fun to see that blanace drop. Even better seeing it come back, lol.

Lol true. I was in truth hair when it happened to me.. Talk about a mini heart attack. All that dicounted hair and no $L. Luckily I had a friend tell me to click and it will refresh.... Wait did I just make myself sound bad?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.