Curvy shape that isn't a freakishly...

Sephina Frostbite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3964 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I love my avi but sometimes I want to be shorter. I have scoured the mp and inworld places for shapes and I find that most that are curvy have extra wide hips and thick extreme arses and thighs that look almost too disproportionate. I have an amazing friend who gave me shapes to start with and play with but alas I have no talent what so ever with shapes. I always find something wrong with it. Does anyone know of any petit (slender), curvy shapes. Thanks a bunch. I wish I could have my shape just shorter but I tried that and let me tell ya, it wasnt pretty lol.

• Like 1

I know how you feel, but remembering this is secondlife and the sliders are but so accurate you can't expect perfect. Lets be glad it isn't a hobbit shape. Curvy usually means well, whenever i here it, thin waste,big butt and huge boobs. An hourglass as an example. If you really want to get the best results for you, then your best bet is making your own.

But if you get stuck here are some:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/38729

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TuTys-Heather-shape/3690037

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/46629

It might help to add photo's of people you have seen wearing certain shapes and such.

RiiCassidy wrote:

I know how you feel, but remembering this is secondlife and the sliders are but so accurate you can't expect perfect. Lets be glad it isn't a hobbit shape.
Curvy usually means well, whenever i here it, thin waste,
big butt and huge boobs. An hourglass as an example. If you really want to get the best results for you, then your best bet is making your own.

But if you get stuck here are some:

It might help to add photo's of people you have seen wearing certain shapes and such.

See a super thin waste is not what I think of when It hink curvy. I usually think of something more along the lines of someone whose a little heavier (though not fat) and ttherefor has like a bigger waste and boobs and a waste that's not tiny but not wider then the hips... but maybe that's just me?

Curvy in RL and curvy in SL seem to mean different things. When I see "curvy" avatars in SL, I usually see what Rii said - wide hips, large breasts, and a comparatively narrow waist. Not necessarily "super thin," as you said, but certainly more narrow than I would deem realistically likely. When I think of curvy in RL, I think of large-ish breasts but not huge, wider hips and thighs but not enormous, and a larger but still defined waist. Not the dramatic hourglass shape so often seen as "curvy" in SL.

I've seen others complain about this, as well, so I know I'm not the only one who sees this trend.

Ariel Vuissent wrote:

Curvy in RL and curvy in SL seem to mean different things. When I see "curvy" avatars in SL, I usually see what Rii said - wide hips, large breasts, and a comparatively narrow waist. Not necessarily "super thin," as you said, but certainly more narrow than I would deem realistically likely. When I think of curvy in RL, I think of large-ish breasts but not huge, wider hips and thighs but not enormous, and a larger but still defined waist. Not the dramatic hourglass shape so often seen as "curvy" in SL.

I've seen others complain about this, as well, so I know I'm not the only one who sees this trend.

well by super thin I'm talking in RL standreds. 'cause lets be honest most SL avies are very very thin by RL standreds. I think I've just noticed this weird definaition of "curvy" more now that I switched my avie from being the typical SL thin avie to a more SL bbw avie is all. I mean I suppose there's nothing visually wrong with sl "curvy" avie it's just not what I would call actually curvy but more like "sexy thin" rather then curvy? if that makes sense.

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3964 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.