Against the sad lips trend... (pic thread)

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4216 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i i've looked through all the pictures i have on my computer..but since my hard drive died a little while back.

this is the only one i have of me smiling sort of.. hehehe

it's one of my fav's..not because of the pic..but because the words that someone wrote that for some reason make me smile when i hear her say them.. when i think of just how great she was with words..

(R.I P.  L.L.E.L.)

7845268046_731d69d49a_o.png

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Aww so beautiful smiles displayed here :smileyhappy:. Im just starting my week end and it give me another reason to be happy ! 

Im not surprised to see such thread is started by you Val.... You put a smile on my face everytime i read you... so this is perfectly you :smileyhappy:

Looking for pics of my avatar smiling, i could notice i dont have a lot lol... Althought im smiling really often in RL and above all while im in SL... but well, my avi isnt so perfect that i am ehehehehehehe... (just joking lol).

So i found an old one... Not a great 
pic, but here at least 

im 
smiling 
:smileywink:

lost-word13_001.jpg

Thank you Trin! This is a super cute picture. You make me want to eat cherries but we'll have to wait a few months for that. Dont you forget to spit the stone! :D:heart:

Snugs McMasters wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Come on Maddy: cheeeeeese!

Maddy doesn't like to leave photographic evidence. I'm sure you understand. Will you settle for the two images of me in this photo? One is as she sees me, the other as I see me. I'm not sure which is which...

snugs.jpg

Now you got me all confused. I'm guessing you are the guy in the frame... Or is this the other around? Anyway, I think I can "hear" Maddy smile in here!

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

Really, a thread 'against' a trend in avatar-appearance that a lot of people seem to enjoy and like ? What's next? A thread 'against'...well, you name it? Here is a pic of me:

7502028840_a86169e776_b.jpg

I'm loving your inner smile Caity! :D Great picture as always: your shots are always amazing. :smileyhappy:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

ok i i've looked through all the pictures i have on my computer..but since my hard drive died a little while back.

this is the only one i have of me smiling sort of.. hehehe

it's one of my fav's..not because of the pic..but because the words that someone wrote that for some reason make me smile when i hear her say them.. when i think of just how great she was with words..

(R.I P.  L.L.E.L.)

7845268046_731d69d49a_o.png

Aww Ceka, this is so nice! Thanks for sharing these words! ((hugs)) :smileyhappy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lovely! :smileyhappy: And the light in your eyes is wonderful! Have a great Sunday too, Trin! (btw, there is a breakfast party at 5:00 am SLT today, I hope you can make it! Check Hippie's feed for the location. :smileywink:)

lol yes, thanks, eyes are also edited lol...(one of my favorite tricks to do).

And yes of course, its already planed on my schedule... i ll check Hippie's feed so.. ill be more than glad to join you there :smileyhappy:)

Lovely pics everyone. I'll add when I find mine. Not sure which drive I put them all on.

I don't think there is anything at all wrong with having a look you enjoy. I also don't think there is anything at all wrong with not liking what others do. The whole frowny face thing makes me a little sad sometimes. Maybe it shouldn't, but, it does. I don't like seeing people frown all the time. Especially in the case of some very lovely avatars. I think the frowny, pouty faces kinda take away from their beauty. Not to say they aren't pretty, but.. yeah, just my opinion. I'm sure people don't like the way I look either. Que sera sera..

I have a very specal smiley I used to use all the time. I made a few of them, to match different ground textures. I mostly put them out on friends' land, but also random places(only ones with auto-return so I wouldn't be littering people's land permanently, of course). It's an alpha texture with the words "tari was here" and a smiley face with it's tongue hanging out. hand drawn by my son :D This thread reminded me of it. I haven't used those things in a couple years now. I should drag them back out. I only once got a not so happy msg from someone wondering wth it was. But even that was cleared up pretty fast. Most people just laughed, smiled, or asked me to make them one, lol. They were pretty good at spreading smiles. Just cute lil random graffiti on the ground that looked like a child made it with a stick or something... Good times, good times.

Let it be clear: I don't mind people enjoying a sad look if they take their kicks with it. Some clubs are packed with those (points at GOL, lol). Maybe this is just me, but I need to feel joy and warmth sometimes. Sits waiting for your pics Tari. :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4216 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.