A bestie, are you out there?

Sephina Frostbite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4064 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As I look through my inventory to put outfits together I realize its rather lonely. I am looking for an open minded person (girl preferably) who would love to laugh and play dress up. She would tell me her opinion on my outfit or hair and I for her if she needed. Sometimes I can't choose and would like a friend to help. Humor is a plus.Thank you.

Gawd i feel rather bad that you need to find someone first.. i thought changing dresses is that one thing every female in SL would love to attempt to !
(okay count me out of this rule.. i'm rather into making that stuff then actually having fun going through outfits lol .. i'm too technically minded for that i guess = ) )

From the top of my head i'd already know several ladies who are insane when it comes to organizing their outfits, spending hours and days on changing and fiddling folders together with certain outfits, even assigning a screenshot to each folder o.O .. this is one of these things i will never understand - but that's just me ^.^

I wish you good luck and some fun times when you found someone to share the dress up time with you =) 

And don't forget to post your 'worst outfits' pictures.. i allways have more fun in seeing those then the 1 million'st perfectly styled avatar picture.. X D

Hey Sephina

I feel your pain !

Having recently returned to SL after a very long break - the one thing I am missing is my previous group of female friends (who have now left).

No offence all the guys out there, you are wonderful but it's not the same as having another girl around to joke about with.

Seph - not sure if our time zones are compatible (I'm on GMT) but you're welcome to throw me an add anytime and I'll happily give you an opinion lol  (and likely encourage you to come cause some mischief somewhere).

Have fun xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

O hai!

Playing dress up is so much fun on SL but it really sucks to have to go about it alone. My friends don't log on anymore, and I usually end up shopping for hours alone because I have literally nothing else to do. ;o I am a designer and I have my own store but I don't always feel like making new things. Ideas are always nice though!

Anyway, I think we would get along nicely so if you'd like to hang out one day feel free to IM me. :) My search function is derping though and keeps giving me an error when I try to search for you to pull up your profile ;o

Jade Glazner wrote:

O hai!

Playing dress up is so much fun on SL but it really sucks to have to go about it alone. My friends don't log on anymore, and I usually end up shopping for hours alone because I have literally nothing else to do. ;o I am a designer and I have my own store but I don't always feel like making new things. Ideas are always nice though!

Anyway, I think we would get along nicely so if you'd like to hang out one day feel free to IM me.
:)
My search function is derping though and keeps giving me an error when I try to search for you to pull up your profile ;o

Np! When I sign in inworld Ill look you up! I know how you feel. the friends I have that love to do dress up arent on  when I am or they dont talk anymore. So I am stuck there bored for hours. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4064 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.