Please can you help me fill my questionnaire

ebi Loudwater

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4068 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

o.0

as Miss frostbite pointed out, SL is for people 16 and up. You are really going to tick off people with that questionnaire.  the word "game" is used quite a bit. SecondLife is not a game. It is a virtual environment where you can interact with people from around the world or sit alone and do nothing. or anywhere in between.

What is our incentive to help you with your term paper? Finals are coming up, aren't they? What school is this for? What are your credentials? Please prove to us that you are actually a student.

KTHNXBAI!!!

Regardless of what age is set for someone to do something. There will always be ypunger or elder people doing it. Humans just have to do what they want ya know. This is why we are going to get blwon up by aliens and robots. :matte-motes-sick::robotlol:

As for the survey I filled it out.

Sorry for the use of an inappropriate reference to the community and sorry for not introducing myself. I'm a psychology major in University of Saint Thomas,Houston and im currently working on this research to find out how the personalities of adolescents and people in general correlates with their personalities in virtual communities. I'm not new in SL. I have been here for a while but im not always online. I have met a view young adolescents here and that's why i put the age range from 10-20. so sorry again for the inappropriate reference to the Second Life Community. thank you. plus i have changed a view things in the questionnaire. thanks.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

What is our incentive to help you with your term paper? Finals are coming up, aren't they? What school is this for? What are your credentials? Please prove to us that you are actually a student.

KTHNXBAI!!!

Well put sweetie.

/me swoons. She called me Sweetie!!!

ebi Loudwater wrote:

Sorry for the use of an inappropriate reference to the community and sorry for not introducing myself. I'm a psychology major in University of Saint Thomas,Houston and im currently working on this research to find out how the personalities of adolescents and people in general correlates with their personalities in virtual communities. I'm not new in SL. I have been here for a while but im not always online. I have met a view young adolescents here and that's why i put the age range from 10-20. so sorry again for the inappropriate reference to the Second Life Community. thank you. plus i have changed a view things in the questionnaire. thanks.

Go to your professor and tell them you got grief from some guy on the internet for not having IRB approval for research on human subjects.   This is an ethical (and legal) requirement of all such research--especially since you are targeting minors with your research.

For individuals ages 10 - 17 you need parental consent to administer a survey.  

For your campus you can find more information at:  http://www.stthom.edu/Offices_Services/Offices/VPAA/For_Faculty/Human_Subject_Committee.aqf

13.. read the TOS..

2.1 Age Requirements for Second Life.

By accepting this Agreement in connection with an Account, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age and you have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement. If you are at least 13 years of age and less than 18 years of age, you represent that (i) your parent or legal guardian has consented to your having an Account in Second Life, participating in the Service, and providing your personal information in connection with the Service; and (ii) your parent or legal guardian has read and accepted this Agreement on your behalf. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use Second Life. There are lots of other great virtual world services for you. Talk to your parents about which services are appropriate for you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4068 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.