OMG FURRIES Notecard !

Hysshia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today i received a notecard containing 38 Aventity avataers from a friend, whitouth asking for it or so, are these avatars copybotted or free to use? The Notecard is called OMG FURRIES ! i really would like to know before i or my friend get perma banned from Second Life. She was given the notecard at some beachparty a few days ago,.

Check with the Avenity shop. Let them know about it, and where it all came from.

It -is- possible they put it out, but not likely.

AnthroXtacy has bundled about 20-30 of its old furry avatars into a free or maybe 1-10L bundle pack (I forget) - so this sort of thing is not unheard of. But those ones are NOT fullperm, you have to go to [AX] to get them. Most creators who make their stuff free, don't just give it away fullperm.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote

(quote) :is this a notecard or a folder? also you might want to remove the name from your post... you can get banned for that. (unquote) .

What do you mean by this?  And, how do i delete a name from a post?

Also, it concerns a Note-card.

Hysshia wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote

(quote) :is this a notecard or a folder? also you might want to remove the name from your post... you can get banned for that. (unquote) .

What do you mean by this?  And, how do i delete a name from a post?

Also, it concerns a Note-card.

you click the options dropdown on the riht upper corner of your post and hit edit... thn delete the name..

well.. i think you should delete the notecard and all of the boxes you pulled from it..

To anyone else: when did they add the ability to put boxes on notecards?

Frawmusl wrote:

You should also report the card/Creator of the notecard thats being passed about. Tell the creator of the item that its been ripped etc.

Just do everything to be a good citizen
:P

For the future, it isn't always appropriate to report the creator of a notecard for something like this. Someone could have taken a full-permission notecard made by someone for a completely innocent purpose and changed the text in it - it will still retain the original creator's name. You'll get better information by inspecting the avatar parts.

As far as the avatars themselves, if you like them why not go to the maker and buy the legitimate copies?

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

To anyone else: when did they add the ability to put boxes on notecards?

Has been that way for ages. Can put any full perm item in a note card, pretty sure at least.

Nova made a good point. Just like using someone else's modifyable prim, some griefers use someone's modifyable note card to make them look like the baddie, when they didn't do it.

This is why I don't send out modifyable prim or note card unless I really really trust the person...(which is) very rare. ;)

OOps, ill edit the post with the name. And concerning the Notecard and taken boxes, all is deleted, Aventity Shop owner is warned,.and tried doing all else possible, as warning many of my other friends who might gotten the card too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.