Something very very big to be announced

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4244 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had great fun with the pre-announcement announcement. Thank you to everyone who contributed. That includes the injection (& removal) of drama. The Donald hairdo chipmunk was super Hugsy. It's interesting what people would like to see happen. Or expect to see happen. Or worry about. In fact.... the pre-announcement went so well that it's probably best to just stop now and call it good.

(fight or flight moment: /me runs away to sleep for 3 months)

hehehe.. okays. I'm still here.

Perrie – you know me too well. Your guess came very very close. Hugely close. (Of course you took four runs at it)

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

I had great fun with the pre-announcement announcement. Thank you to everyone who contributed. That includes the injection (& removal) of drama. The Donald hairdo chipmunk was super Hugsy. It's interesting what people would like to see happen. Or expect to see happen. Or worry about. In fact.... the pre-announcement went so well that it's probably best to just stop now and call it good.

Perrie – you know me too well. Your guess came very very close. Hugely close. (Of course you took four runs at it)

I am trying hard not to venture another guess.

Qwalyphi has been hired either

A.  To be our new community Mgr or

B.  Implement new Forum Software or tweak the Current software.

But my brain says would a Chipmunk be brave enough to do either of these?

I will confess, you are one gutsy Chipmunk.

/me awaits the final answer........................................

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

I had great fun with the pre-announcement announcement. Thank you to everyone who contributed. That includes the injection (& removal) of drama. The Donald hairdo chipmunk was super Hugsy.
It's interesting what people would like to see happen. Or expect to see happen. Or worry about. In fact.... the pre-announcement went so well that it's probably best to just stop now and call it good.

Mmmhmmm... ^^ this means; "It's Friday and this whole thread has just been a lot of silliness to get everybody's weekends started on a silly note.  There IS no major announcement.  HAHAHAHA!  Gotcha!"

Well done, Qwalyphi.  You got everybody into such a tizzy over the past couplea days.  I congratulate you.  

/me walks away shaking his head

This whole thread reminds me of Star Wars Episode 1. Lots of hype but it completely failed to deliver. To vent my anger I burned an effigy of Jar Jar Binks on the bonfire after I saw that movie. I think I am going to create a virtual effigy of Qwal and have myself a good ol' fashion chipmunk roasting.

Porky Gorky wrote:

This whole thread reminds me of Star Wars Episode 1. Lots of hype but it completely failed to deliver. To vent my anger I burned an effigy of Jar Jar Binks on the bonfire after I saw that movie. I think I am going to create a virtual effigy of Qwal and have myself a good ol' fashion chipmunk roasting.

They taste better stuffed with chestnuts.

The very very big announcement has been moved to the dead letter office forums feedback.  I feel certain that the Lindens are deploying their resouces as quickly as possible to implement my plan to reduce their need for resources.  It's win-win and it's gonna be huge.  Just wait.  You'll see.  Very very big.

Now - to all you nay sayers: They laughed at 'The Donald' too.  Now he's laughing at Carl Rove.  So what goes around comes around.  OMG - I'm getting dizzy again.

/me sits lays down and stares at the tunnel ceiling.  When will the room stop spinning?  How many days have I been down here?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4244 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.