Linden homes

Rebeka Reyes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4373 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, they are not giving out the houses, but they do make the textures available, see this page in the knowledge base. That should be enough to make a good facsimile, if you have had the opportunity to learn some basic building.

In the Elderglen hub there is also pie.

If you had your heart set on Linden-built houses, there are some available here in Mosh Station. These are not the same buildings used in Linden Homes but some are kind of interesting.

Cerise Sorbet wrote:

Hi, they are not giving out the houses, but they do make the textures available, see
. That should be enough to make a good facsimile, if you have had the opportunity to learn some basic building.

In the Elderglen hub there is also pie.

If you had your heart set on Linden-built houses, there are some available
. These are not the same buildings used in Linden Homes but some are kind of interesting.

I never knew that re: the textures.  Thank you for the link, Cerise. :)

A similar reproduction could be made. There would be some minor structural changes, and the textures would be in the likeness of the original.

Any competent Builder should be able to complete the project in one day. You could hire a Builder.

The best thing about a build project like that is; the building either looks like the original, or it does not.

The original creator, may be able to answer question about products they create.

Lindal Kidd wrote:

Ewww.  Why would anyone want to?

yes and no. They look nice, but are extremely inefficient (counted prims in my Tahoe home, came to 60, I can probably make something nearly identical in about half that or less without using sculpties).

Being that all the Tahoe and Meadowbrook homes I have seen are mostly of box prims you should be able to drastically cut down the land impact with convex hull.  I haven't paid much attention to the other two themes of homes.  And since the max prim size has increased there are several prims in those homes that can be combined.

Another problem is the parcel configuration, I don't think any of the Tahoe or Meadowbrook houses will fit on the 16m x 32m 512 sq.m parcels you commonly find on mainland or estates.  So if you are going for an exact copy of one of those homes you'll probably have to do it on a bigger parcel.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4373 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.