Cheap Places To Rent‏†‏ ™ ‏

DaynaG

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I Am Looking For Extremely Cheap Places To Rent Inworld Between 0-100 Lindens Per Week And A Few Prims;; Not Many. I'm Looking For The Greatest Deal And I Will Help Out With Advertising And Building And Texturing Work. Please Send Me An NC In World Or Just Reply To This Forum If You Have A Good Place; Thank You.

Your avatar is only a few days old,  unless this is an alt there is no way you are skilled enough or have enough experience in SL in the services your offering to barter.  You would really have to demonstrate a high level of skill for any landlord to be interested in that if they will even be willing to talk to someone as new as you are.  Even if they were willing to consider a barter there are older people in SL that have MUCH more experience that would trade services for rent, so competition will be stiff.

Your best bet is to be willing to pay rent.  Your not going to get much for that price range either .  You may find very small 1 room skyboxes, a tiny house, or an apartment in a high rise for that price range.  Look in classifieds for them.  I've seen them for as low as 59L a week.  Don't expect much in the way of furniture or a radio or TV in them, most don't have them in that price range.  You generally only get 5-10 prims too.

At this point your going to be better off buying a few RL dollars worth of Lindens.  You get approx 250L for 1US$.  You can get a much nicer rental for 250-500L a week.  Once you have been in SL at least 30 days you can get a job as a host or dancer and earn enough for a modest rental.

I wish you good luck in finding something.

I rent fully furnished apartments. You can get a 1 bedroom for 40L a week. They are furnished with color change animated furniture. They all have a color change fireplace, living room, dining and kitchen, and bedroom with an adult bed. They are beautifully decorated with book cases, china cabinets, wardrobes, texture change plants, some decorative objects, texture change painting, etc. I also have basic apartments (a few) that have a living room and bedroom for 30L a week. 2 bedrooms rent for 70L a week. I have a few even larger apartments that also have a bathroom for only 90L a week.  You also get only 10 prims extra, but most people don't even use them.

I don't need any building help, so you would have to pay rent, but you won't find a better deal I don't think. I am on my lap top, so can;t provide the LM here, but we are easy to find in search. Melody Star's & Kal's Paradise Village 1 or 2. We also have Melody Star's & Kal's Paradise Village 3 which is PG. There are town houses and single family at cheap prices too, and the second bedrooms are furnished for children. 

Seeing is believing...so come visit!

Star

• 6 months later...

Greetings DaynaG:  I have a place to rent and it will be shard with me. No strings attached. It sia bare house and you can do what you want to decorate it.

I will onl be there to stay for the night or a small den wit a desk and maybe a bed. My price is very hig :) I am only charging one (1) L$. Yes only 1 L$. I tam not trying to get rich. Just trying to make a litlle moeny at a time. Like I said. No strings attached. I am a gentlmen.

The house is yours to do with as you will. I only requires a small corner.

Tryad

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, I'm interested in sharing the place with you. IM me in world from 2PM to 6PM or replay here and we talk about it. I need some place to build and try my creations also a place to live. I use to dance in a club but my only earning comes from tips and it's no enough to pay a full rent.

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.