I need some buddies. (:

Kniffelig

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3827 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• I've had second life for some time now, mainly because my boyfriend suggested I get it. 
  • I really like SL, but I've no idea what I'm doing. My boyfriend hasn't taught me anything. So I desperately need help learning how to do things. 
  • I'm looking for some friendly people [ I have no friends. ], and a place to 'park' my avi away from strangers so I can edit her in peace.  
  • I'm very introverted and it's taken me months to build up the courage to actually post in the forums, so forgive me if I'm awkward and quiet!  
  • Any advice or replies from possible 'mentors'/friends are very much appreciated! 

Hey! Kyle here!

I also want friends... Whose wanna be nice and open minded... I'm also completely lost and have no idea of what I am doing, really, hehehe.

If you want, you can contact me in-world (hookky)...

I'll be glad to be a mate... :)

-Kyle

hookky wrote:

Hey! Kyle here!

I also want friends... Whose wanna be nice and open minded... I'm also completely lost and have no idea of what I am doing, really, hehehe.

If you want, you can contact me in-world (hookky)...

I'll be glad to be a mate...
:)

-Kyle

I will contact you as soon as I can get on. 

Errr... after I figure how my avi got where she is. 

Hello I'm janeeah Firehawk I have been on for over a year (My man got me started) yet he doesnt hang out with me .  I have trouble knowing what to say to people to get a conversation going. Yet I am an easy going and would Love to find some one to hang with explore go to clubs do hunts and realy just talk with. I also am doing inventory clean out so have reciently spent a lot of time in the edit mode at home. lol We have very few visitors to the land and he would b respectful while we edit.

If you'd like, I'd love to have another person to chit chat with as I'm also very lacking in the friend department on here.
Also, I would be more than willing to help you with anything on here that you have questions or problems with, & I have a peice of land that's rather quiet & peaceful if you'd like to come over to use it to edit your av, or just hang out. So feel free to message me in world. ^^

Awe, darlin. You poor thing. I never post in the forums, but for some reason I felt the urge to today! I'm coming back from a little break myself, and I always LOVE making new friends! I have my own homestead with little tucked away areas if you'd like to borrow it. *laughs* And of course, makeovers and shopping trips can be arranged (I'm pretty much a shopping master :P ). I'll shoot you an IM in-world! :o

-Jeri

Hmm... I am new and came back! Haha

I used to walk with no destiny through SL, but I got bored 'cause there's nothing to do, hehehe.

And I still know how to do nothing at all... =P

Contact me in  world ^^

:smileyvery-happy:

• 1 month later...

Hi Kniffelig,

I apologize if there is a spelling error with your name. I have been in SL for quite a while and I know how to do pretty much anything (Im not bragging just stating a fact) I love to make new friends and I can probably help you out if you need it.

Feel free to add me in SL, Dannii Lockjaw

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3827 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.