Sign in to follow this  
DollAnne Diabolito

Avatar Name Not Coming Up In Search - SLV 3 Bug?

Question

I search for people/profiles using the mysecondlife.com by entering  the name of the resident you are seeking, for example if you are searching for me:

mysecondlife.com/storm.clarence  (don't forget the dot between names)

mysecondlife.com is available in-world under your profile.  I find it much easier than using search.  

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

I search for people/profiles using the mysecondlife.com by entering  the name of the resident you are seeking, for example if you are searching for me:

mysecondlife.com/storm.clarence  (don't forget the dot between names)

mysecondlife.com is available in-world under your profile.  I find it much easier than using search.  

• Like 1

It's not a bug, it's a feature. Some people prefer not to be visible in searches.

As Storm rightly points out, though, there is no hiding place; the web feeds are great for looking up profiles. 

I just used my.secondlife.com to look for the avatar you seem to be missing (Che Xxxxx).  He's there, and has been in SL for almost 5 years.  He ought to be able to log in to SL.  If he has forgotten his password, he should follow the instructions in Account credentials to retrieve it.

Using seach inside the viewer can be a problem. There are some glitches. When searching for people be sure you select PEOPLE in the search drop down. It does a better job of searching than just typing in a name and hitting search.

Hello, I'm having problems with my feed. Now to leave because nobody see a problem which you do not know why I can not in my feed and delete anything besides everything in my feed have another person with her ​​name and picture of her ... I want to help please ... I leave my feed open for all to see what I'm talking about. This is not correct and within my feed from my profile have a picture and name of another person and even worse'm not able to delete my feed ... thank you