estate banned?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So i am one out of three sim owners, one of the owners estate banned me as a joke & now is offline, how would i unban myself from that sim using v3, i am unable to tp there & it is really annoying. We both have the same rights on the sim, just dont know how to take my name off. Please help

You are probably only listed as an estate manager so you can still be banned. lol Ask another Estate Manager or the PRIMARY Estate owner is the only way

Should be able to open estate tools and remove the ban.. But can you even get on the region? If you cant get on the estate . then you wont be able to unban.

Kallyanna wrote:

This is absolutley soooo immature.

gahhh

going to bed

thanks for the help 45 viewers

lol your reply isn't at all immature to you?

You have 45 viewers because quite a few people read the forums. But that doesn't mean any of them will have the answer you need. Or, the previous answer you got, IS the answer, so they've nothing to add.

(and btw, the previous answer IS the answer)

I'd be more than slightly miffed if a "friend"(one has to assume you're at least somewhat friends to own land with them) pulled a stunt like that. Pranks are fun, and can be hilarious, but there's just some lines one probably shouldn't cross. Messing with land/permissions sometimes falls under that category. I hope your land doesn't have tenants, or at least others reliant on being able to use the sim at all.

someone played a little joke like that on me one time or whatever they thought it was..so i made an alt and gave mod permissions and group land permissions and she returned all my stuff to me..then i went and bought my own land before the other person ever came back..

they showed me just how much power i didn't have..and since they thought it would be cute..i figured i would see how cute it would be to see how long they lasted without my money helping out..

some things i just don't play around with..my investments are one of them..playtime is over..

it really pissed me off..

That's rotten. How did it end up for them?

What does everyone think of this idea: The OP has been banned from a land owning group. What if they removed their tier from that group? I have a feeling (if it really was a joke) the other ones would get online real quick.

depends on how the tier is paid for. If it's like the sim I live on, it's run by one person (the leader of my family) who pays it all, others anonymously donate into a tipjar as and when they are able to.
But yes, simply withdrawing your contributions to the sim is a good way to show you're pissed off. Of course anything you installed on the sim is inaccessible to you unless you can create an alt with access to the sim that can retrieve it for you (or contact a friend who has access and give them rights to return your stuff).

Melita Magic wrote:

That's rotten. How did it end up for them?

What does everyone think of this idea: The OP has been banned from a land owning group. What if they removed their tier from that group? I have a feeling (if it really was a joke) the other ones would get online real quick.

i heard that they shut down like a month later..i was doing all the building and had a whole club i was building for them for nothing..it was a really neat build too..plus had this juke box i made from another build i did that was in there that had 3 levels  and a lounge at the top..plus a huge album in the front with needle  for the dj and the record spun and was the dance floor..

plus putting money into it myself..

i was like..there is no way they just cut me off like this..

i first felt like i was getting ripped off..then heard it was them just goofing around  from some others..

so i said..when you see them tell them i am out..i already took everything back..i'll just  get my own sim..

bye bye..

then muted the person and pulled them from my friends list and never talked to them again..

a couple of the girls kept in touch..but any time they started to talk about this guy..i said..can we not mention his name please..i really don't want to wreck my day thinking about it..

after that i never put money into land that didn't have my name on it..and never will...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.