"Becoming someones soul"..?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4395 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

LuciaRiley wrote:

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

First I want to say that Celestial was not right to say go ask that random girl your questions.  It's clear you don't feel you could trust her answers.  In my experience many vamps will actually mislead you to gain personal advantage.  

Beyond that I have nothing.

Well, I disagree Qwalyphi. 

There was nothing wrong with me saying to the OP "g
o ask that random girl your questions
". 

It makes perfect sense to ask the
one person
who might actually
know
the answers, instead of all the people here tossing out speculations.  

Also, was
not
clear in the OP's post (original post) that the OP felt she could not trust the random girl's answers.  All the OP said was regarding the random girl was, "
Can you remove this if it does happen? I have no clue what this means, so.. I also think it's one of those annoying vampires.
"   Where does she say in that original post anything about not trusting the person? 

We're not children here in SL. There's no reason why me telling another adult to
go to the source
for their information, instead of fishing around on a forum with speculators, is not good advice.  It's what I'd do, and it's what I'd tell anyone to do who
really
wanted information. 

Wow, you're just a rude person in general. Get away from me and my forum threads. I've not been here for 4 years like some people have. Jesus christ, take your bitchfit elsewhere.

Hmm, I haven't said anything rude to you in this thread.   Also, just for the sake of information, since you don't seem to understand :  You don't own the thread here, and anyone can post comments.   : )

Oh, the irony of the forum threads...          LOL

haha... you are forgetting to 'read between the lines.'

When OP posted here instead of asking random girl it was implied that asking random girl was not a first choice.  It's a simple matter of speculation and assumption to then conclude that answers from random girl would not be trusted - especially given that she is likely one of those annoying vampires (explicitly stated by the op)

I suppose we can agree to disagree on this one and move on.

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

haha... you are forgetting to 'read between the lines.'

When OP posted here instead of asking random girl it was implied that asking random girl was not a first choice.  It's a simple matter of speculation and assumption to then conclude that answers from random girl would not be trusted - especially given that she is likely one of those annoying vampires (explicitly stated by the op)

I suppose we can agree to disagree on this one and move on.

Hi Qwalyphi!  

I look at it this way:   If someone did not choose the obvious and best solution, and I think it is my duty to point out that option to them.   Because, often if someone initially hesitated with following through with the best solution to obtain information, having someone else affirm that it is the best solution, will get them to reexamine their decision.  

But, yes...you and I shall agree to disagree.  : )

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

If you want not to be bothered by vamps playing Bloodlines, get the garlic necklace from the Marketplace which is free.  Wear it in world.  Once worn you can take it off.  What this does is to make you off limits to Bloodline vamps. 

This just puts you also in their database. Then you can also just wait to get bitten - the outcome will be the same: Spampires can't bite you anymore (unless you waste money on the HUD of course).

I agree with Tamara. Other's have summed up what "soul" the girl was referring to. Sounds to me she was just playing her game. You could ignore it or if it sparks your interest you could look into the Bloodlines game more. Either way nothing will happen if you do or don't do anything.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4395 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.