right now as we speak

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4398 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Most everyone I know has had issues at least the last 2 weeks.Stuff will not rezz,stuff will not come off.others cannot see it.Sudden crashes of the grid and the viewer.Transactions messed up.Now we can't login at all.I have not seen these kinds of severe issues with SL in 3 years.Hire some real talent and stream line the system.Do some real work for a change!Its ridiculous!:matte-motes-angry:

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/

[Posted 11:42am PDT 7 May 2012]  We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance. This may cause some Residents to be logged out or prevent some from being able to login. Some services including the Second Life Marketplace are unavailable during this maintenance. Please keep an eye on this blog for updates.

I'm off to Kaneva.com, which I've just started exploring

Posted by Status Desk on May 7th, 2012 at 11:42 am PDT

[Posted 11:42am PDT 7 May 2012]  We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance. This may cause some Residents to be logged out or prevent some from being able to login. Some services including the Second Life Marketplace are unavailable during this maintenance. Please keep an eye on this blog for updates.

It has crashed. Despite what some people say.. they may well be lucky enough to remain logged in. I crashed 3 times today and the last time was about 50mins ago. Up until this point in time I couldn't even log into this website and the forums.

The SL Grid Status Report only shows this at present:

[RESOLVED] In-world Search Inaccessible

Posted by Status Desk on May 5th, 2012 at 10:45 am PDT

[RESOLVED 12:01pm PDT, 5 May 2012] In-world search is now accessible and functioning properly.

[postED 10:44am PDT, 5 May 2012] We are currently investigating the cause of In-world Search being currently inaccessible. Please check back here for further information.

Nothing on there about any other problems, yet I cannot open any of the viewers I use. The loading bar on my viewer is crawling along at a real snails pace too. There is nothing wrong what so ever with my connection. I have BT Broadband and it is stable. Everything else works with the exception of SL. No doubt therewill be a somewhat belated message on the GSR  about the problem

well..!!

As I live and breathe.. I've just checked again and got this up:

Unscheduled Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on May 7th, 2012 at 11:42 am PDT

Nice of them to put out region wide messages to let you know.

I post regional messages if there is a problem or if I'm about to restart my region to let people know.

Thanks SL!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4398 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.