Raven1 Short
Topics: 14

Re: The VaNiTy ThReAd

Reply to Randall Ahren - view message

Randall Ahren wrote:

Hanging_010.jpg

Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?

Inspiration: Suicide Awareness Hunt

Quote: Albert Camus

Hang around. There are better things to come.

Randall Ahren
Topics: 28
Blog Posts: 0

Reply to NealCrz - view message

OK, let's try that coffee. Suicide is something you can always do later.

@Raven, are you sure? Haven't you heard about the fiscal cliff? Global warming?

Raven1 Short
Topics: 14

There usually are better things. At some point.

Saraya Starr

Randall Ahren wrote:

Hanging_010.jpg

/me whispers down to Randall..I have a fresh pot brewing and I baked a cake, the disasters will wait, always a new one around the corner anyway.....

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley

FLICKR
Randall Ahren
Topics: 28
Blog Posts: 0

Reply to Saraya Starr - view message

Hmmm, coffee and cake. OK, I'll be right over.

Saraya Starr

[ Edited ]

Reply to Storm Clarence - view message

*sighs*  I know this is not the right forum to babble on about this, but a lot of you here I am close to. I feel so sad tonight. I ended an almost 4 year SL friendship with someone and it hurt to do so, we were supposedly closer than sisters, told each other everything, knew about each others personal lives, cried with each other when things got bad, but lately, she drifted away, actually, it has been coming for months, she changed greatly.

I guess what pushed me finally to end it was finding out quite a few things about what she has done, to me personally. I finally know, but won't go into, things she has done to me behind my back which explains the question I always had of why my partner kicked me out without a word :smileysad:

Sorry for rambling on, but I have no one else to say this to...

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley

FLICKR
Topics: 6

Reply to Saraya Starr - view message

Saraya Starr wrote:

*sighs*  I know this is not the right forum to babble on about this, but a lot of you here I am close to. I feel so sad tonight. I ended an almost 4 year SL friendship with someone and it hurt to do so, we were supposedly closer than sisters, told each other everything, knew about each others personal lives, cried with each other when things got bad, but lately, she drifted away, actually, it has been coming for months, she changed greatly.

I guess what pushed me finally to end it was finding out quite a few things about what she has done, to me personally. I finally know, but won't go into, things she has done to me behind my back which explains the question I always had of why my partner kicked me out without a word :smileysad:

*wraps you in the gentlest hug*

I'm so sorry, love. I wish betrayal in SL wasn't... such a flippant and easy-seeming thing, and that relationships here wouldn't break suddenly with hardly a thought.

Also, a) you're incredibly lovely.... so b) your friend and partner have to be nuts... and c) I'm bringing over an armload of chocolate so we can camp out on your porch-swing tonight and hiss at people who should have more decency than they do.

:smileyhappy:

Ko

Reply to valerie Inshan - view message

valerie Inshan wrote:

Ko, your shots are fantastic! they make me feel I shoot some lousy polaroids whilst yours are works of art taken with a Hasselblad! :smileyvery-happy:

:matte-motes-agape: Oh I didn't take those shots, Val, I was just the model! I wish my pics came out so clear and sharp as Berry's, but I need two hours of photoshopping to make my stuff look half as good as hers lol. I'm right there with ya, polaroiding away. :}

Ko

Randall Ahren wrote:

Hanging_010.jpg

Do you have a link or SLurl I can follow for more info about this hunt, Randall?

Ko
Saraya Starr

Reply to Kobuk Farshore - view message

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

*wraps you in the gentlest hug*

I'm so sorry, love. I wish betrayal in SL wasn't... such a flippant and easy-seeming thing, and that relationships here wouldn't break suddenly with hardly a thought.

Also, a) you're incredibly lovely.... so b) your friend and partner have to be nuts... and c) I'm bringing over an armload of chocolate so we can camp out on your porch-swing tonight and hiss at people who should have more decency than they do.

:smileyhappy:

Aww Ko, that is so very sweet to say, it made me smile :smileyhappy:  *looks around her porch and pouts at seeing no chocolate*  We can sit another time and whine at them all :smileyhappy:

FLICKR