Without teddy? no.

sleeplow.jpg

Burc Jenkins
BLOG: http://briniclefashion.com
FLICKR: http://www.flickr.com/photos/burcthevetch/
valerie Inshan

Re: How do you sleep? (pic thread) :D

Reply to Burciaq - view message

YAY Burc! WooHoo! Love that pic! This is one lucky teddy for sure! :smileyvery-happy: Thanks for posting this, you (two) look awesome! :heart:

"Everybody is right from their own point of view, but it is not impossible that everyone is wrong." Mahatma Gandhi
UncommonTruth

Reply to valerie Inshan - view message

I have that bedroom =D 

valerie Inshan

Reply to UncommonTruth - view message

UncommonTruth wrote:

I have that bedroom =D 

How come I'm not surprised? :smileytongue: Lol, I bet you had it before I even knew about it. PG or Adult???? :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

"Everybody is right from their own point of view, but it is not impossible that everyone is wrong." Mahatma Gandhi
Madelaine McMasters

[ Edited ]

I sleep in monster proof jammies. You'll notice they don't come through the door in my bedroom wall...

barrel1.jpg

You however, sleep in soft things that monsters adore...

Sweet Dreams Val.jpg

Caveat slumberer.

I enabled anti-aliasing. Why is Snugs still here?
Please give generously to the McMasters Institute for the Advancement of Harmless Flirtation™.
valerie Inshan

Reply to Madelaine McMasters - view message

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

I sleep in monster proof jammies. You'll notice they don't come through the door in my bedroom wall...

barrel1.jpg

You however, sleep in soft things that monsters adore...

Sweet Dreams Val.jpg

Caveat slumberer.

Yay!!! I've been waiting for this one to cuddle me! LOL! Thanks Maddy!

UncommonTruth

valerie Inshan wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

I have that bedroom =D 

How come I'm not surprised? :smileytongue: Lol, I bet you had it before I even knew about it. PG or Adult???? :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Hahaha, it's new to me, just bought since I decided to upgrade my house situation to mesh, and, I'm not sure which I have, now I need to go look!  

I don't put Frederick to bed when I log, so it's lucky she had jammies at all :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_170.png

After a few moments of confusion, Freddy figured out SL beds actually were made to be slept in... who knew! :smileysurprised:

Snapshot_170.png

valerie Inshan

Reply to UncommonTruth - view message

UncommonTruth wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

I have that bedroom =D 

Hahaha, it's new to me, just bought since I decided to upgrade my house situation to mesh, and, I'm not sure which I have, now I need to go look!  

I don't put Frederick to bed when I log, so it's lucky she had jammies at all :smileyvery-happy:

Snapshot_170.png

After a few moments of confusion, Freddy figured out SL beds actually were made to be slept in... who knew! :smileysurprised:

Snapshot_170.png

Of course beds are meant to sleep. What else? :smileytongue::smileyvery-happy:

Ooooh, you look so comfy and soft in those jammies! Love your pictures! :heart:

Tari Landar

Oooo, it's never a good idea for me to open these threads. I could post a million pics :smileyvery-happy: (though most aren't all that good :smileytongue:)

Ok, I'll share my/our bedtime(the pg version)

First..it's bath time..

bathtime1.jpg

Then it's story time

stories1.jpg

After that, what else..but cuddle time

cuddlinclose.jpg

We do own a bed...but rarely use it(in fact it's not even rezzed on our land.. or a house for that matter. So, this is as close to bedtime as you get(since none of the other bedtime pics on here are pg :smileytongue:). We don't really care where we fall asleep, or how, so long as we're together. Unless for some reason hubby isn't on with me when I log off for the night, it usually looks something like this..

sleepin.jpg

Wow I just realized how old some of these pics are, lol. I was too lazy to plug the other drive in and get newer ones off it.

valerie Inshan

Reply to Tari Landar - view message

Tari, how sweet of you to share these with us! These are lovely pics! And the older they are the better: it tells more about a long lasting relationship than a thousand words would do. Thanks for those. Wishing you happiness (looks like you are already!). :heart: