Helper
Knowl Paine

Re: Linden Lab: "The Weirder The Better"

Reply to SatguruS - view message

Interesting, thanks for posting.

I think SL is way past its sell by date, most are looking for new worlds to set up in, most have given up developing anything new, the customer relations here are akin to a psychopath with their victim.

http://www.msdcs.co.uk/v2combat_meters/

http://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/18253
Honored Resident
silviabrugnoni

Blog Latinoamericano!!!!

Hola!!!

queremos compartir con este foro nuestro Blog por si a alguien que hable español le interesa saber en que andamos en Latinoamérica.

Somos dos profesionales de Perú y Argentina: Zet y Luz.

¡Gracias por leernos!!!!

http://hazlorealteletransportandonos.blogspot.com/

ZET & LUZ

Rival Destiny

Thanks for posting that ... actually sounds very promising and kinda gives me a boost to get even busier in sl!

I'll be here to the bitter end for sure....and besides, someone has to stay behind to lock up and turn out the lights :smileyhappy:

Topics: 28

[ Edited ]

its very interesting the new perspective on Second Life by Linden Lab, they went back to Philip Rosedale basics, he wanted to make a space where people together could create whatever they want, the mistake is that to make it more understandable to people, they build a game in it: Second Life. they added land, water, a sky, and that limited the creativity of people, they started building houses and a society, and Linden Lab joined the game and created some kind of a government, they should not have selled "land", they should have selled a "space" without sky, land and water to create anything you can imagine. now it seems they are going to give the tools that they used to create Second Life, so that people can create another virtual world if they want or another thing with the tools. to do that is necessary to create another product, because the Second Life environment is like it is, i think the weird product is one like this.

keep your cool.
Pamela Galli

[ Edited ]

As weird as SL is, it never gets too weird to faze us. Because we are whackadoodles, and proud of it.

Kylie Jaxxon

Reply to Pamela Galli - view message

Pamela Galli wrote:

As weird as SL is, it never gets too weird to faze us. Because we are whackadoodles, and proud of it.

Hear, hear :matte-motes-silly:

Come visit The Trace...we change with the seasons :smileyhappy:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Celestial%20Realm/42/138/26
Ceka Cianci

i'm looking forward to new things..

“Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds".

"A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing".”*winks*
My Flickr
Maelstrom Janus

[ Edited ]

Noone in charge ever admits that sl has in this day and age with 'things the way they are' become too expensive a hobby... and that the biggest boost would be simply to reduce membership fees, cut tiers and do more to encourage those who are long term users of sl and regular visitors.

Being a devotee of sl never seemes to have earned much of a reward from sl at all customers are never referred to as 'valued'.

To be honest despite Rosedales visions I see SL as being mainly greed driven....whether thats right or not its not a very encouraging image to hold....

'I love second life - the concept, the ideas, the imagination...I just don't like the scrooge mentality of the people who control it...'